So...

how did that not make you a bit wiser and more hesitant to commit in your second

for fucks sake he got a matching tattoo with a girl he knew for 5 months

he's not the wisest bulb in the bunch

it's funny how some people, no matter how old they get, just seem to never learn

Last edited:
it's the ho playbook to a T

find someone more successful, latch on

get married, have (adopt) a kid

falhawk quits job to be stay at home dad

gets the 4 year itch, bangs lonely stay at home mom in kids play group

messy divorce (she's verbally abusive "you never do anything around the house" battered spouse etc.)

falhawk wins custody, alimony, child support

CHA CHING $$$

having a clandestine wedding because someone was so bad that they wanted to divide up the spice cabinet seems weird

I got married too quickly after my first divorce, I took a year off where I didn't date, then I met "the one" and we were married within a like 15 months. She was great the first 9 months or so, pretty much tried to fuck me to death, then one day right before the wedding it just stopped and she started to show who she really was. She turned into an angry psycho bitch who used sex as a tool, and being the pathetic none pussy getting loser that I am, I feel right for it.

Obviously my story is completely different the Fal's because he had sex with half the girls in Portland maine, and it is possible that he found the girl that he is going to spend his life with. The Moral of the story is I had sex like a champ for 9 months of my 40 years and it pretty much was a dry spell on either side of it.

I have accepted the fact that I am always going to be complete horse shit with women and I am sure I will continually make poor decision around them. Just about every other area of my life is pretty awesome and no one will have kids with me so I just get to hike, ski, and climb all the time.

The end

you could put me in a room with 300 women, 200 wouldn't consider me at all 97 would think I would make a nice friend, 2 other would think maybe, and one would think I was the best thing since Santa found out Frosty's dick tasted like a snow cone. I got to go all in on the snow cone girl is all I am saying.

Kelven there is hope. You just gotta keep puttin your snow cone out there for as much sampling as possible. Go all in on all of them, and make them determine if they like your snow cone.

Back