so your best friend bangs your ex girlfriend for fun

they arent together at all. was just one fuck.

Well there's you answer. It was probably just a desperate drunken fuck, no big deal.

Get in ur jeep put the top down and go for a fast night cruise with some Whitesnake or The Cult blastin out (or Pet Shop Boys if thats your thing) and let the wind hide your tears

are you going to do anything or is that what this thread is for? you sound p soft and lame right now, when did you find out?

i got an idea...

have a drink, build a bridge.. and get the fuck over it. You can't change what you can't control. Besides, its in the past.. Unless you own a delorean and go 88 mph.. what's done is done, meh.

Didn't read thread apart from op.

But can someone explain to me, why its bad if your ex does sleep with a buddy from you? Why do you feel you have any right to forbid them that, as long its consentual and both are aware that its just for fun?

I've read that several times now in connection with american culture, why is that?

Didn't read thread apart from op.

But can someone explain to me, why its bad if your ex does sleep with a buddy from you? Why do you feel you have any right to forbid them that, as long its consentual and both are aware that its just for fun?

I've read that several times now in connection with american culture, why is that?
If your parents got a divorce would you be ok with me fucking your mom?

Section 3, paragraph 5 of the Bro Code states that you can bang the ex of your buddy, but you have to ask him first. And if you ask, he can't say no.

you can't just make up Bro Codes, brah.

brocode2.JPG

Even if you ask and your bro says yes...
What else is he going to say, he's your bro and he loves you, you are putting him in a tough decision where he will most likely say yes but not feel good about it.

brocode2.JPG

This

is

correct

It puts in perspective how much they value your friendship. The fact that it was just a one and done fuck makes it even less respectable.

Seriously, be happy you're not with her, put your bf in the "swoop" category and treat them accordingly.

tell your bff that next time he likes a girl, you're going to fuck her first.

that seems like fair repayment.

Back