so your best friend bangs your ex girlfriend for fun

Fancy Cat

Contributor
Veteran XX
how do you react?

bros before hoes or?

say he's going through a rough time in his life. wife left him, i was there for him. its not cool him to use her, especially when she is supposed to be a close friend as well. him and her.

and you're not cool with him using her. or her fucking him with no end game. and you've made that explicit to both of them.

gray area is a bitch, especially when you lose faith in someone you consider a best friend.

what do you do?

Section 3, paragraph 5 of the Bro Code states that you can bang the ex of your buddy, but you have to ask him first. And if you ask, he can't say no.

how long ago ex
also, friends can fuck. If he is using her a crutch against his ex wife, then that's fucked

but you also live thousands of miles away allegedly

there are certain lines a best friend doesn't cross. why be a best friend otherwise?

do i need to define best friend?
I don't see the issue though. If the ex cheated on you and broke your heart then yeah I see a problem of him even being a friend with her.

But if you dumped the girl and/or you ended it on relatively good terms then they're both adults and can decide what to do.

Again, this is assuming he didn't get her drunk or something sly like that. (Or if he's lying to her just to have sex with her, which is what you might be saying)

maybe

errr
months?

ok that's a bit different
should have asked first def. or maybe not have gone there for a while longer

arent eye ties easy?

there are certain lines a best friend doesn't cross. why be a best friend otherwise?

do i need to define best friend?
find a new BFF and make as much fuss about it as possible

that's if you're a 13 year old girl

if you're a man, you tell him it wasn't cool and make him buy you a couple drinks

you guys aren't best friends if you actually cared that he fucked some raggedly old ex g/f

share the wealth

why would you even give a shit

you should bro five and forget about it like real best friends would do

She's fucking him because he reminds her of you. Think about it. You're good friends with the guy, so we can safely assume you two have a lot in common. She was attracted to you, so she is also attracted to him for similar reasons.

Only reasonable thing to do..
 Fuck your guy friend and send pics of your dick in his butt to her. She'll reconsider 

Back