So we go back about 14 years, TW... who wants to help me out?

untouchable

Contributor
Veteran XX
Hey guys. I'm launching a twitch channel this Thursday with the release of Star Wars Battlefront. Some good ole TribalWar support would be awesome.

Also is anyone else doing the PC beta and would want to play?

I am going to pass on the beta. But - I will add this picture of Keggy the Keg to this thread -

220px-Keggy_the_Keg.JPG

what a quandary

on the one hand, this is my good e-pal unt

on the other hand, this sounds like direct competition to TWs very own magicalgames

further analysis leads me to believe that this is actually a non-issue, as the idea that the Star Wars Battlefront beta will actually be playable is ludicrous :)

(in all seriousness unt, just stick a thread up with a link when you launch your chan and some of us will be sure to drop in :cool: )

ITT: the mechanism of going to a dead forum to try and get some life into your Twitch channel. #fail

Some ideas. This chess channel is popular.
Twitch
Helps if you have House music playing and have a side kick off camera. They've even done 2 players on the screen at the same time, one guy from The Netherlands. They drink on camera, and they're like comedians. Aman can do impressions. They eventually did the partnership where people Subscribe (Sub) for $5 a month. Twitch gets half, the user gets the rest. They also get donations from PayPal. When a donation is made, it appears on the screen and a sound is made. They've had people give ridiculous amounts. One dude gave $1,200 when Aman shaved his head.

Watch that channel for ideas. To get a following, you'd have to be good at whatever game you play, be funny, and ask people to subscribe. It doesn't happen over night. Takes a while for people to find your channel.

He's got an expensive mic on the table, and good cameras. The house music comes from Youtube channels.
BoilerRoom
DefinitiveRecordings
MixMag
DeepHouseAmsterdam
HVOBmusic

House music is good because Twitch won't block all of it on the recordings. As of a week ago, Eric mentioned they were up to 190 Subs. That would be about $950 (190 subs times $5) a month and Eric gets half ($475).

Last edited:
Good luck but I have way better things to spend money on... of course I'm an old fart and new kids do drop cash for this for some reason... just have fun and hope you make some $$$.

Come stream on MAGICALGAMES! We have a lot of followers! And I share donations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back