So pam aka madcat..when are you moving in with suicide taxi?

The only differences between MC and LoD is that MC actually shows up for sex.

Seems that way anyhow.

the ones who "hate" her are people whove known her for a few years and dont like her

pj and data are internet women protectors cause they live in the 50's and dont believe women can take care of themselves

Last edited:
Blumie said:
Oh yeah man, I hate women because I can't get teh sex. :rolleyes:

You don't see me making comments remotely close to this when talking about Jazmine, Putrid, Pixie or Ophy do you? Maybe because they're not stupid whores who, in my estimation, are horrible mothers?!

a. you dont know anything about her being a stupid whore
b. if she's not the mother of your child, what the fuck does that have to do with her and your interaction with her on the internet.

or it could be because they all (jaz, putrid..et al) have a large number of friends here, and if you attacked them, you wouldnt have the moral support of the 'pack' and would most likely get your ass tore off in the forums by the peeps that actually like them..much easier to pick on the girls that have no backup

gj toughguy

Most of the people on TW hate jupe and the rest of the estrogen gang. Even more hate Oibird. I have zero problem with either of them, and I've even occassionally made statements in defense of jupe.

Go drink some AIDS water plz and drive thru.

Blumie said:
Most of the people on TW hate jupe and the rest of the estrogen gang. Even more hate Oibird. I have zero problem with either of them, and I've even occassionally made statements in defense of jupe.

Go drink some AIDS water plz and drive thru.
awww look...he's getting his wittle feewings hurt and getting defensive..thats cute. Whats the matter tough guy..you can dish it out but you cant take it?

Geck0 said:
How's it going mate? :D

Say G'Day to yer dad from me.

I have nothing to say to you. How can you sit here and talk shit about someone you don't know? Pam is a wonderful person and an even better mother. And I thought you had class..

$tar said:
I have nothing to say to you. How can you sit here and talk shit about someone you don't know? Pam is a wonderful person and an even better mother. And I thought you had class..

Fine kiddo, say hi to your Dad anyway.

And when MC and Taxi are gone the way of MC and Strega, and you get a sense of the world you'll probably rethink that.

Hey, I admire you taking a position :thumbsup:

$tar said:

He's taking it up a notch! BAM!

emeril_ani2.gif

Geck0 said:
Fine kiddo, say hi to your Dad anyway.

And when MC and Taxi are gone the way of MC and Strega, and you get a sense of the world you'll probably rethink that.

Hey, I admire you taking a position :thumbsup:

First of all..you know nothing about them or the situation. Secondly, I'm sorry your feeble mind cannot grasp the fact that nothing is going on with Taxi and MC. Jump on the bandwagon like all the others Geck...It's quite disappointing seeing you in the mix with all this. It really is.

$tar said:

Sup Star how you been?

PS sup Seth

Back