So pam aka madcat..when are you moving in with suicide taxi?

Blumie said:
Taxi? Drama queen? REALLY?!

And people consistently told me to STFU because Taxi was a great contributor to this community about a year ago. People please. He's more of a faggot than cyanide (whom I am cool with btw).

But in response to saying that it is sad that Taxi and MC are living together because they met on IRC is just not true. You DO have cases like Ophy and Warnipple. The real situation is that MC is one ugly crack smoking bitch, and Taxi is an unemployed greasy faggot. That's why it is sad.

That, and MC and Taxi are NOT going to have what one would call a positive influence on her kid. I feel really bad for the little girl.

Sincerely Your Tribalwar Buddy,

Icey

you have no idea what you are talking about. let me say it again, madcat's child is a great kid and doing well in life.... because of madcat

I only made it to page three before I lost any vestige of respect for Scoobysnack, Moker, and fraggle. I'm afraid to keep reading to find out who else can be as stupid as you three.

You guys are overly pathetic, on a grand scale. If you have pussies, they surely are bleeding.

SeVeReD said:
you have no idea what you are talking about. let me say it again, madcat's child is a great kid and doing well in life.... because of madcat
I sincerely hope she is a wonderful child, and that her drug ridden, STD infested trucker mother doesn't fuck her up.

Blumie said:
I sincerely hope she is a wonderful child, and that her drug ridden, STD infested trucker mother doesn't fuck her up.
just wonderin...how do you know that she's drug ridden, or std infested?

JuggerNaught said:
just wonderin...how do you know that she's drug ridden, or std infested?
Keep in mind Juggs, I worked with her (NOT IRL) for awhile when I spent time at WSBN. Lots of "special" conversations.

Blumie said:
It's the least the Tribes world can do with TWL shutting down the 10 man T1 ladder.

twl never took the ladder down, though for a while that was the plan. after further consideration, the 10v10 ladder is up for good.

JuggerNaught said:
she's female, the fans are kids who are mad at every female because they cant get laid

the ones who hate her are the ones pissed about not getting pussy, sorry.

JuggerNaught said:
she's female, the fans are kids who are mad at every female because they cant get laid
Oh yeah man, I hate women because I can't get teh sex. :rolleyes:

You don't see me making comments remotely close to this when talking about Jazmine, Putrid, Pixie or Ophy do you? Maybe because they're not stupid whores who, in my estimation, are horrible mothers?!

CelticLegend said:
How is it that MC has so many haters? Bunch of whiny bleeding bandwagon riding pussies.

You guys disgust me.

I've read enough threads with her involved to know the answer to this question, the other remains a mystery.

For the record, I don't have a problem with any of the females in the Tribes community aside from MC and gofishgrrl.

Back