[so] my TripleFi 10's arrived today

Triplefis geo on sale at Xmas for 99 and sell on eBay for even less when everyone realizes they suck

Ultimate ears are trash

jacpkw.jpg

Thread over

And that's just my portable amp gg

Lol crap Logitech triple fi

Just copped some monster turbine pro gold for half off and they're everything I was looking for

First off triple fis are not balanced they are notorious for being v shaped with huge bass.

They are noob headphones for this reason they sell to noobs that want huge bass bump but quality is lacking. Just because there are three drivers doesn't mean anything if balance and quality lack. Second and most important the isolation is terrible because of the shape of the housing and the big round plasticy tips all suck. The shape is super uncomfortable and the cables are cheap memory cables. The build quality and isolation is crap compared to the big time items.

Fun fact: these originally sold for 350, now they sell for 200

Every year they go on sale at Xmas for 99 and people (idiots) on slick deals buy these up like crazy because nerds think Logitech is great and that they can flip them for a quick buck. In January eBay is flooded with these and they either sell used gently for 75 when people can't sell then at 99 after they try them out and realize how damn uncomfortable they are, and how tiring it is to have constant bass bump.

Last edited:
i have klipsch s4's they are beasts for the price

ive used them on the train and gym for a year and totally beat the shit out of them and these things refuse to break, they are super comfortable and have really boomy bass for what you pay for, the highs are a bit painful but after you break them in they are ok. mids are weak but they are 65$ so nothing to lose from them

i was the one originally spamming this place for people to buy them hopefully people listened

http://www.amazon.com/HiFiMan-RE-0-In-Ear-Stereo-Headphones/dp/B001MQ8BL6

here is the other good option

I like my vmoda vibes for the gym.. Boomy bass, recessed mids/highs, $30 and an awesome cords (although it does fray). I had several meelectronis but they kept failing due to sweat or moisture I presume. The issue with the monster is getting the right seal but one of the superfoams were perfect. Heard good things about shure olives and comply foam tips tho

yeah i am getting these vsonics i think next

http://www.amazon.com/Dynamic-Isolation-Earphones-Earbuds-multiple/dp/B005FDXZJU

i need to switch over to dynamic drivers

meelectronics are just so damn cheap and always break and fail on me i won't be buying them again unless i want total throw aways

monsters are good for bass and have great build quality (at least the high end ones do not the cheap low end ones)

and yeah i used comply tips on my westones, i will still say etymotic tri flanges are the best though

Last edited:
skysnipe real tard not even smart enough 2 get audio technicas

Lol yeah because MDR-V6's aren't an industry standard for recording.

These are the most color neutral headphones on the market that you can buy, and also quite possible the best.

Good luck with your $179 headphones when my $60 pair outshines them without even trying.

Back