So, my girlfriend went hunting rabits.

He probably saw the story about hogzilla. They killed a hog in GA that was over 800 pounds. That's a lot of bacon.

Daffy: Shoot me again! I enjoy it! I love the smell of burnt feathers, and gunpowder, and cordite. I'm an elk!! Shoot me, go on!! It's elk season!! I'm a fiddler crab!!! Why don't you shoot me??? It's fiddler crab season!!!

Elmer: Oh, Mister Game Warden, I hope you can help me. I've been told I can shoot rabbits and goats and pigeons and mongooses and dirty skunks and ducks. Could you tell me what season it really is?
Bugs: Why certainly, my boy...it's baseball season!

Elmer then goes completely nuts and starts shooting at a baseball as he runs off into the distance.

One of the greatest cartoon episodes ever!

LMAO you guys are retards. I use a pellet gun and wear jeans and a T Shirt. You all look like you're trying to take Hill 8602 in the middle of the An Loc valley....

Fucking overkill and un sporting.

He probably saw the story about hogzilla. They killed a hog in GA that was over 800 pounds. That's a lot of bacon.

I live in GA and those fuckers are mean. I emptied 5 .357 bullets into one of them one night (the 6th didnt fire) and it had crawled away into the woods when I went to bury it. It was back the next afternoon and it took 3 more hits with a rifle before it got a bullet between the eyes and went down.

what kind of redneck backwoods area do you live that chicks run around in army clothes and shoot things? Does ellie may cook possum lips and gizzard with hog jowels too?

at least it's not squirrel stew. :p

I live in GA and those fuckers are mean. I emptied 5 .357 bullets into one of them one night (the 6th didnt fire) and it had crawled away into the woods when I went to bury it. It was back the next afternoon and it took 3 more hits with a rifle before it got a bullet between the eyes and went down.

This story is a lot better if you picture the hog as a rabbit. So I put 30 rounds from the AR-15 into him, 6 from the .357, finally got that damned rabbit after pulling out the elephant gun

48dw2dx.jpg

Jesus there are some fucking idiots in this thread.

1. both her elbows are in the correct position for her stance within the limitations of a picture.
2. That is NOT a scope, that's an aimpoint. 0 magnification. Probably a 2 MOA dot in the center, which means that it completely covers a 4" plate at 200 yards.

Not hard, but not exactly easy, especially from the standing position. IF that rifle is zeroed at 200 yards, as it should be with that aimpoint, probably a bit easier.

That picture is not enough to properly critique her stance. I would need to watch her shoot for some one on one advice.

Last edited:
lol, such blind hatred. First of all she is just wearing her dads jacket because its cold as fuck. Crazy reason to wear a jacket I know. And she's using the AR-15 because her older brother and dad think its funny to watch them explode. :lol: They are far from redneck as her mother is from spain, and far from unsportsman like considering her brother just recently hunted a bear, and her dad has been hunting in africa a few times.

Ill post pics when I can of the african wildlife they hunted. he's got the heads of them in his den.

Last edited:
Back