so is lrbg goin 2 just stop comin here now

kate maintained she had depression our whole relationship last summer and that was it. it wasnt untill i was in hospital that she fessed up to being unipolar for 10 years and that all those 3 month long trips to psych wards were from her hearing voices or ptsd etc. unipolar ppl have a 40 % conversion rate to bipolar. unipolar is just bipolar without the mania so she still got psychotic rages and stuff. hence the hijacking of my tw account. i love that girl but she lives in a strange world of ups and downs, blame and then celebration that i cant deal with at all

i didnt latch on to anything i just decided between ppl to next lgbr should be first. this assumed remotely anything u had to contribute would be non manipulative which was retarded to assume because u didnt even provide chat logs

if you feel like saying im the one responsible for lgbr's threads i didnt make that is totally fine with me

they exist he posted a few of them in one of the other threads

jd prolly said some shit in these logs which is y they arent coming out

Jesus Christ...

for a second there, i thought i stumbled onto some grocery store coupon forum with a bunch of bleeding cunts ragging on about a log of coupons someone wasn't posting...

this is fucking gay.

they're mostly just her being really offhanded w/ him as he professes his love and jealousy but he keeps dropping personal information about her movements etc so it's pretty fucked

she should probably post them anyway tho idk

kate maintained she had depression our whole relationship last summer and that was it. it wasnt untill i was in hospital that she fessed up to being unipolar for 10 years and that all those 3 month long trips to psych wards were from her hearing voices or ptsd etc. unipolar ppl have a 40 % conversion rate to bipolar. unipolar is just bipolar without the mania so she still got psychotic rages and stuff. hence the hijacking of my tw account. i love that girl but she lives in a strange world of ups and downs, blame and then celebration that i cant deal with at all

i didnt latch on to anything i just decided between ppl to next lgbr should be first. this assumed remotely anything u had to contribute would be non manipulative which was retarded to assume because u didnt even provide chat logs

if you feel like saying im the one responsible for lgbr's threads i didnt make that is totally fine with me

I have nothing to hide. those logs are as non manipulative and unilateral as it gets. just proof that nothing happened.

they were never going to be posted, even though I was pissed and threatened to. only reason I showed them to someone was so they would know I'm telling the truth and could confirm

why would u and ppl decide to next lgbr? why are you so eager to humiliate him? (which is what logs would do)

Last edited:
u made a thread where u threatened to post logs if he didnt take it back. he didnt take it back in fact months later he still maintains he fucked you.

you also had xcursion and al muktar arguing for u in that thread.

y not just keep ur drama to pm if u didnt want it to go public especially with a known homo like lgbr.

y deflect every time its shown uve manipulated a situation.

Cliffs on this thread? I must be living under a rock, because I don't know wtf is going on.

Ummm, I think LGBR was stalking or trying to sex Jahoda Duck. Dick pictures may or may not have been exchanged. I think that's pretty much the gist of it.

Why so much fuss over some half-asian gender confused chick who hates her sister because she is "whiter"?

u made a thread where u threatened to post logs if he didnt take it back. he didnt take it back in fact months later he still maintains he fucked you.

you also had xcursion and al muktar arguing for u in that thread.

y not just keep ur drama to pm if u didnt want it to go public especially with a known homo like lgbr.

y deflect every time its shown uve manipulated a situation.
lol k

didnt ask them or u for shit

so ur strategy here is to alienate your internet friends deny manipulative situations youve created and say lol a lot

this is a smart strategy

i asked u 2 make 100 threads for me but u didnt so now i will never like u

who the fuck am I alienating? I appreciate muk for wanting to help me, but I don't agree in posting logs.

Back