[So] I'm In Atlanta...

I've been to many places and ATL drivers aren't even in the top 10 as far as shitty driving goes.

Atlanta has plenty of things to keep you occupied but hit up the Aquarium before you even think of doing anything else. Six Flags ain't half bad too if you haven't done that sorta thing for a bit.

How far is your daily commute?

I ask because anyone that says ATL drivers aren't that bad clearly doesn't do enough commuting during high-volume periods.

I live in Roswell about 15 minutes north of Atlanta.. not alot to do hereabouts except get drunk and shoot pool, but there are plenty of places in the city. Oh and yes, Georgia drivers in general are fucking dumb.

Atlanta drivers really aren't that bad. Infact I think they are generally quite good, very agressive though. There is a TON of traffic.
Fling :D

How far is your daily commute?

I ask because anyone that says ATL drivers aren't that bad clearly doesn't do enough commuting during high-volume periods.

No commute atm but in two months it'll be five days a week from south of ATL to NE just inside the perimeter. Because I won't be hitting it during the crunch times, it'll be a 40min commute (as been told by other coworkers).

I just moved back a few months ago from Miami. Trust me, it's MUCH safer on the road here.

World of Coca-Cola :)

I went there before it moved, so I dunno if it changed, but towards the end they have a huge place where you can drink as much coke of any kind in the world you want.

CNN Center
Aquarium is supposed to be really nice

ayz, have you always lived in Atlanta?

no i moved there a year ago

i live in buckhead right by lenox mall

atlanta drivers are fucking TERRIBLE. part of it is the fact that half the roads aren't wide enough for the number of lanes. the other part is people are just fucking stupid and do shit like change lanes while making a turn

I dunno, even during busier times of the day the traffic hasn't seemed that bad. I'm comparing this to the retarded drivers that I have to put up with in Ohio all the time though.

This is my first time in the Atlanta area and so far not really impressed. There's plenty of rednecks with confederate flags in Ohio... :huh: I did finally see a Sonic though.

We ate at some german winery/restaraunt last night, Kurts I think the name was. It was ok. I decided to just pick up a fifth of bacardi and watch Entourage last night instead of going out. Yay.

I've been to many places and ATL drivers aren't even in the top 10 as far as shitty driving goes.

Atlanta has plenty of things to keep you occupied but hit up the Aquarium before you even think of doing anything else. Six Flags ain't half bad too if you haven't done that sorta thing for a bit.

I've been to Six Flags. Meh. They took over Geagua Lake for awhile out in OH and it still sucked in comparison to Cedar Point.

My wife said the aquarium looks pretty interesting... think we'll take a lil' trip later this afternoon. Definitely curious about the coca-cola place too.

Spanks a bunch. If we get bored we'll try to hunt down a hate crime or a lynching Kurayami. Honestly though, Ohio feels like the South, at least outside of Cleveland and Columbus...

oh yeah make sure you call ahead for reservations NOW, rumi's kitchen is always booked solid friday and saturday nights

hit up the aquarium

umm

i'm not sure what else. atlanta is very much a party/drinking city.

for lunch go to fat matt's rib shack on piedmont road

Fat Matt's Rib Shack

or willy's

uhhh

i'm about to go to one right now for lunch dude

Rama5 Thai restaurant Atlanta

rofl

doing takeout though, i eat light as i have training at 2pm

but i order there like 2x a week

get the nur nom tok appetizer, it's really really good and spicy

the thai bbq chicken is good as well, but my favorite is the basil duck

Back