[So] I'm In Atlanta...

]| ZeR0 |[

Veteran XV
Yeah, so the wifey and I are out in Norcross for a friend's wedding 'til Sunday. Anything fun to do around here unique to Atlanta? Anyone know of any good bars and such? Im down for hangin out too if you promise not to throw me into a hole in your basement!

Atlanta Aquarium is pretty nice if you've never been there.

Punchline Comedy Club usually has some pretty funny people on the weekend.

thanks guys. we got some dead time tomorrow, will have to have a looksy. PM if you're up for some drinks... we're good people.

-Lynch colored folk
-Attend a KKK rally
-Attend a high school lecture about creationism
-Learn about the evils of science from a local church
-Beat up homosexuals
-Display a confederate flag without understanding its meaning

anything out of norcross

my brother lives there, and there isnt shit to do

the aquarium is a pretty good bet for entertainment

Anything fun and unique to Atlanta?

Not really, unless you count the uniquely terrible public transportation system or going from 75-80 mph to 15 mph on the interstate while praying the guy behind you isn't distracted on his cell phone as fun.

-Lynch colored folk
-Attend a KKK rally
-Attend a high school lecture about creationism
-Learn about the evils of science from a local church
-Beat up homosexuals
-Display a confederate flag without understanding its meaning

Don't forget: visit a cemetary lined with confederate flags on the graves of people who weren't born till the turn of the 20th century.

Cascades! Repping teh ATL y'all. Holla at ch'ya boii!

atl.gif

Last edited:
can't help you out tho, i'm booked tomorrow. training all afternoon then going to buffalo wild wings to watch the ufc fight with some friends

Not really, unless you count the uniquely terrible public transportation system or going from 75-80 mph to 15 mph on the interstate while praying the guy behind you isn't distracted on his cell phone as fun.

I've been to many places and ATL drivers aren't even in the top 10 as far as shitty driving goes.

Atlanta has plenty of things to keep you occupied but hit up the Aquarium before you even think of doing anything else. Six Flags ain't half bad too if you haven't done that sorta thing for a bit.

Back