So I'm helping out at my daughter's kindergarten class when this kid says...

MotB Chaos

Veteran XV
"I'm going to go home, get a gun, come back to school and shoot the teacher and everyone else."

This kid is five, btw.

I start looking around to see if any of the other adults heard him, but then he continues.

"Then I'm going to get a bomb and bring it to school and blow this place up."

Now, if this was my kid, I would have taught him a lesson he'd never forget. But, here I am with him and the four other kids that are doing the writing assignment in front of me, and I wasn't exactly sure what to say. I settled for, "If you bring a gun to school, you'll go to jail." Which was pretty lame.

He kept running his mouth instead of doing the work, and I was already pissed off at him, so I took his work away from him and told him he could do it when the other kids were at recess.

So now I'm probably at the top of his hit list.

I told the teacher and she said she'd talk to his parents. But if you hear about a school massacre done by a five year old, and I never post here again, you'll know what happened.

Should of asked him where he got the ideas. Was he black? Yes, he'll go to jail. But right now they have no concept of what that place is.

That kid would be having a visit with the cops, principal, and various other school administrators here.

while this kid really took it to the extreme I feel like a kid saying im gonna shoot you - who is 5 years old - has no real grasp on what he is saying.

though id be concerned where he got it from.

You should have stabbed him, and told him thats what the other kids will feel like if they get shot / blown up. Then rape the wound....then the teacher.

Back