So I moved to Korea

braski

Veteran XV
It is so fucking cold right now, but all the girls treat me like a rock star so it sort of makes up for it. I teach English at this private school in Kangnam. All the kids dress so nice. I'd look like a bum going to school there with the NO FEAR shirts and shit I used to wear back in 6th grade. Anyone else living in Seoul or know some pretty good places around here, Kangnam specifically? I don't have much interest in Itaewon; I'd like to stay away from foreigner places where military faggots go to get in fights.

im never dating a korean girl...ever...again. I might date a half-blood but thats it. No full korean breeds for me ever again.

hardluck said:
im never dating a korean girl...ever...again. I might date a half-blood but thats it. No full korean breeds for me ever again.
I spent a lot time with a Korean girl and her fam, wasn't that bad. She was pretty americanized.

I spent a month in Seoul when I was in the Marine Corps, the only place I ever went was Itaewon though as it was right next to the Army base. I never did get in a fight, though my friend and I got kicked out of some Mom&Pop dinner at like 3 in the morning, when he took their whore daughter into the bathroom to bang her, I guess he got over excited and bit her on the neck.

I'm eating fried rice with a fried egg on top.
She comes out crying and screaming something like, "Are you a dog?! Why you bite!?"

As we're leaving the establishment, Mom's is trying to show us the door and Pops is trying to get me to take a turn with his daughter.

Good times.

Korean girls have the anger. Well, I guess it doesn't apply just to females, but it seems like Koreans in general have bad tempers.

Although, I have never seen Henry Lee get pissed off yet. hehe.

--Sean

CaptainZero said:
I spent a month in Seoul when I was in the Marine Corps, the only place I ever went was Itaewon though as it was right next to the Army base. I never did get in a fight, though my friend and I got kicked out of some Mom&Pop dinner at like 3 in the morning, when he took their whore daughter into the bathroom to bang her, I guess he got over excited and bit her on the neck.

I'm eating fried rice with a fried egg on top.
She comes out crying and screaming something like, "Are you a dog?! Why you bite!?"

As we're leaving the establishment, Mom's is trying to show us the door and Pops is trying to get me to take a turn with his daughter.

Good times.

Well considering there is a midnight curfew for Military folk in Korea I would say you were lucky they didn't call the KP's on you. (They love beating on folks that are "resisting arrest")

As for getting in fights in Itaewon..there is nothing else to do there. Most of the time its folks from 2ID coming down from the DMZ and haven't had anything to do but stare across the border at the NK's. The super cheap shopping lasts about 3 days then you realize you have enough counterfiet shit :)

I'll date a halfie that eats american/italian/hell anything other than korean food. Stinky petes, the whole lot of em. And that godamn chin...you can't kiss one straight on, all you get is nose and chin. And as much as I tried I couldn't get her to shave that bush.

Back