[So] I just created my own custom uberhealthy, organic, hippie, cereal: meandgoji.com

Urraca

Veteran XX
MeAndGoji.com - Create, design & mix your own organic custom healthy cereal and granola

Pretty cool site, and I love cereal, which I sometimes live off of. I'm not an organic whackjob, but I don't mind trying to eat healthy.

Anyway, it's pretty cool site, design your own cereal and they ship it to your door. As expected, it's a bit pricey--although they do give you a lot.

My cereal, TribalWar Crunch:

Base: Artisinal Cereal
Base Enhancers: Corn Flakes & Crunch Granola

Fruit:
Tibetan Goji Berries (2 servings)*
Choco Cranberries
Hunza Golden Raisins
Maine Blueberries
Brazil Nuts

Now just have to see what it tastes like when it gets here, I have the suspicion that I might have put on too many "toppings"

*: "though in its infancy in western culture, this Tibetan superfruit from the Himalayas may turn out to be the healthiest food on earth. packed with dizzying amounts of nutrients and phytochemicals, this functional fruit has a mild, tangy taste that is slightly sweet and sour."

health benefits: 11 essential and 22 trace dietary minerals - Rich in antioxidants, particularly carotenoids such as beta-carotene and zeaxanthin - 18 amino acids - 6 essential vitamins - 8 polysaccharides and 6 monosaccharides - 5 unsaturated fatty acids, including linoleic acid and alpha-linolenic acid beta-sitosterol and other phytosterols - 5 carotenoids including beta-carotene and zeaxanthin, lutein, lycopene and cryptoxanthin, a xanthophylls - numerous phenolic pigments

also if tibetan goji berries were so healthy why didnt the tibetans grow up big and strong and fight the chinese that persecute them

:lol: seriously, get the fuck outa here with this $25 shit

What can I say, I'm a Millionaire like Akuma.

It's not like I'm going to be eating this for the rest of my life, I spent a whopping $17 bucks one time ever, for breakfast for almost a month probably. Or about 2 tickets to the movies or 3 crappy beers at a bar.

What can I say, I'm a Millionaire like Akuma.

It's not like I'm going to be eating this for the rest of my life, I spent a whopping $17 bucks one time ever, for breakfast for almost a month probably. Or about 2 tickets to the movies or 3 crappy beers at a bar.
a big box of cereal lasts you a month? you suck at breakfast.

Back