nullper

Veteran X
Cliffs
*Myself and co worker go to club
*Co-worker is upset about something I know not about
*Angry drunk guy at bar tries to start a fight calls my friend and me gay
*My friend gets upset tries too hard to pick up women
*We get thrown out of club he kicks in a windowpane on a glass door

So I have had a rough week at work and tonight my co-worker calls me and says lets hit this one club, we go and on the way I figure out he just wants to talk about his woman troubles. Which is fine since I am in need of getting drunk and having a nice time staring at the meat market on the dance floor. We get to the place and my friend Is shall we say, very braggadocios, which is cool for me since he just wants someone to listen to his problems any way. So I am sitting there drinking my yengs and nodding and giving my dr drew advice, when this asshole next to us at the bar (who attempted fights with other patrons) starts complaining that my friend is being too loud. My friend, who drank 5 henesy's while with me, and probably had some more before we went to the place, tells him to shut up. Asshole calls me and my friend homos. Now being around bounty and tw in general such assaults on my sexual identity have no effect on me (even after 6 yenglings). Not so for my friend however. He starts getting up in the assholes face and I do my best peacemaker bit, which was not very successful. The bartenders notice and needless to say the asshole gets thrown out. My friend starts to fume I can tell, so I switch to water and start making subtle hints that I am tired, which is true. My friend then declares that his mission is to get some pussy tonight, a claim he has often made before but that resulted in naught in my presence at least. I take it as more bragging and a symptom of whatever woman troubles he is having, my mistake it seems. So later on these two fairly attractive women come and sit next to us a blonde and a red head, I am kind of digging the red head and nudge my friend, who is continuing to brag to me about past conquests, to indicate them. My friend has always been the better conversation starter so I let him do his thing hoping to get him out of his funk and us into a couple of drinking companions. He talks to them but I can't hear exactly what he’s saying over the music. After a couple minutes I notice by their body language that they aren't interested so I try to rein him in but he won't hear of it so I let him go, 2nd mistake of the evening. My friend keeps "spitting' as he put it and it becomes obvious to anyone looking that this is getting to be a hassle for the two chicks I notice the bartenders talking amongst themselves and one of them comes over to get the ladies attention lighting their cigarettes, starting a conversation etc. Meanwhile one of the club owners and bouncers come over and gingerly let me and my friend know we are being watched. I don't know if my friend understood what was going on or not but he was not going to be deterred, I start reiterating how tired I am after the rough week we had and that since we came in the same car we should probably leave so we can get to work the next day He says no and starts talking to the women again, The owner then waves me over and lets me know I should get my friend out of thier or he would. I go back over the bartenders have taken our drinks away and gotten all glasses out of our vicinity and brought the check, I attempt to more forcefully imply that I am tired and need to go home all while trying to control the various emotions I am feeling like anger at my friend, concern for his safety, and embarrassment at the situation. My friend gets mad at ME though and tells me I am not up to partying, I pay the bill all the while trying to keep with the I am tired line while we are being surrounded by bouncers. Finally I let him know what’s going on and he starts to argue with the club owner but at this point we are heading for the door at least. We get our coats and head out the door. My friend is cussin out everyone including the coat check girl. He turns around as we get to the door flip the double bird and screams "fuck all of you in this place". I am trying to maintain forward motion. We get out side my friend backward kicks the door and knocks out one of the glass panes half way. I pretend not to notice it and keep walking with him. The owner and bouncers run out. I stop to try to square things; my friend keeps walking, pointless since I got the key to the car. The owner is screaming something about police and flicking a mini maglite on and off. One of the Turkish looking unibrowed bouncers opens his suit jacket to reveal a badge I could not identify. Its at this point time stopped and I found myself thinking "This is the stupidest fucking thing ever I just wanted some beer and to ogle some dance floor tittles". Time starts my friend keeps walking I hear the club owner talking about his door. The owner asks me where my friend is going; I'm like "nowhere I got the key". The owner decides its not worth it and lets us go, "Thank god" I think "Now I just gotta get my friend home while letting him save some face." Another part of me is also thinking though "But that fucker got me thrown out of a club cause his immature ass can't tell a chick he’s cool about movin in with her. I could get a DUI outta this shit and lose my job, fuck him." So I take him home and talk him out of going to another bar. I used the "I was tired" line again, which at this point was true.

I am debating whether or not to go back to the club to offer to pay for the window. I'm also feeling a little bad thinking I should have backed my friend even though I know he was wrong.

blah this was cathartic.

Well, if you ever want to go back to the club, I would go pay for the window. If not, then fuck it.

I have a friend jsut like that, hes a moron who cant get a chick, gets shot down all the time and gets super angry. I think it's because he's short. Is your friend short?

BTW don't drink and drive.

Here. I tagged it for you.

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?>
<DrunkenPosting>
<BunchOfBullshit>
Cliffs *Myself and co worker go to club *Co-worker is upset about something I know not about *Angry drunk guy at bar tries to start a fight calls my friend and me gay *My friend gets upset tries too hard to pick up women *We get thrown out of club he kicks in a windowpane on a glass door So I have had a rough week at work and tonight my co-worker calls me and says lets hit this one club, we go and on the way I figure out he just wants to talk about his woman troubles. Which is fine since I am in need of getting drunk and having a nice time staring at the meat market on the dance floor. We get to the place and my friend Is shall we say, very braggadocios, which is cool for me since he just wants someone to listen to his problems any way. So I am sitting there drinking my yengs and nodding and giving my dr drew advice, when this asshole next to us at the bar (who attempted fights with other patrons) starts complaining that my friend is being too loud. My friend, who drank 5 henesy's while with me, and probably had some more before we went to the place, tells him to shut up. Asshole calls me and my friend homos. Now being around bounty and tw in general such assaults on my sexual identity have no effect on me (even after 6 yenglings). Not so for my friend however. He starts getting up in the assholes face and I do my best peacemaker bit, which was not very successful. The bartenders notice and needless to say the asshole gets thrown out. My friend starts to fume I can tell, so I switch to water and start making subtle hints that I am tired, which is true. My friend then declares that his mission is to get some pussy tonight, a claim he has often made before but that resulted in naught in my presence at least. I take it as more bragging and a symptom of whatever woman troubles he is having, my mistake it seems. So later on these two fairly attractive women come and sit next to us a blonde and a red head, I am kind of digging the red head and nudge my friend, who is continuing to brag to me about past conquests, to indicate them. My friend has always been the better conversation starter so I let him do his thing hoping to get him out of his funk and us into a couple of drinking companions. He talks to them but I can't hear exactly what he’s saying over the music. After a couple minutes I notice by their body language that they aren't interested so I try to rein him in but he won't hear of it so I let him go, 2nd mistake of the evening. My friend keeps "spitting' as he put it and it becomes obvious to anyone looking that this is getting to be a hassle for the two chicks I notice the bartenders talking amongst themselves and one of them comes over to get the ladies attention lighting their cigarettes, starting a conversation etc. Meanwhile one of the club owners and bouncers come over and gingerly let me and my friend know we are being watched. I don't know if my friend understood what was going on or not but he was not going to be deterred, I start reiterating how tired I am after the rough week we had and that since we came in the same car we should probably leave so we can get to work the next day He says no and starts talking to the women again, The owner then waves me over and lets me know I should get my friend out of thier or he would. I go back over the bartenders have taken our drinks away and gotten all glasses out of our vicinity and brought the check, I attempt to more forcefully imply that I am tired and need to go home all while trying to control the various emotions I am feeling like anger at my friend, concern for his safety, and embarrassment at the situation. My friend gets mad at ME though and tells me I am not up to partying, I pay the bill all the while trying to keep with the I am tired line while we are being surrounded by bouncers. Finally I let him know what’s going on and he starts to argue with the club owner but at this point we are heading for the door at least. We get our coats and head out the door. My friend is cussin out everyone including the coat check girl. He turns around as we get to the door flip the double bird and screams "fuck all of you in this place". I am trying to maintain forward motion. We get out side my friend backward kicks the door and knocks out one of the glass panes half way. I pretend not to notice it and keep walking with him. The owner and bouncers run out. I stop to try to square things; my friend keeps walking, pointless since I got the key to the car. The owner is screaming something about police and flicking a mini maglite on and off. One of the Turkish looking unibrowed bouncers opens his suit jacket to reveal a badge I could not identify. Its at this point time stopped and I found myself thinking "This is the stupidest fucking thing ever I just wanted some beer and to ogle some dance floor tittles". Time starts my friend keeps walking I hear the club owner talking about his door. The owner asks me where my friend is going; I'm like "nowhere I got the key". The owner decides its not worth it and lets us go, "Thank god" I think "Now I just gotta get my friend home while letting him save some face." Another part of me is also thinking though "But that fucker got me thrown out of a club cause his immature ass can't tell a chick he’s cool about movin in with her. I could get a DUI outta this shit and lose my job, fuck him." So I take him home and talk him out of going to another bar. I used the "I was tired" line again, which at this point was true.I am debating whether or not to go back to the club to offer to pay for the window. I'm also feeling a little bad thinking I should have backed my friend even though I know he was wrong.blah this was cathartic.
</BunchOfBullshit>
</DrunkenPosting>

soggynuts said:
Well, if you ever want to go back to the club, I would go pay for the window. If not, then fuck it.

I have a friend jsut like that, hes a moron who cant get a chick, gets shot down all the time and gets super angry. I think it's because he's short. Is your friend short?

BTW don't drink and drive.
Everyone's short compared to nullper.

You're lucky the cops didn't fucking come and toss him and you in jail, or at least hassle you for an hour or two and toss him in jail. If you really feel badly about the window, give the bar owner his phone number and tell them to call him the next day when he sobers up.

I hate that shit so much. If you're gonna go to a bar and feel pathetic about yourself, you can at least maintain your shit. If you're gonna be angry at least keep your temper to the one who deserves it.

I can't stand angry drunks. I have one buddy who I regularly drink with, and even if he gets emotional he's a talker. When he's drunk he doesn't want to fight someone over stupid shit. He will talk like a woman, about his life and emotions and all that funny stuff, but I can deal with that.

He has two friends though, that are straight up wrecks some nights when they're drunk. I am scared for my life when both of them come with us because the night could take an awful turn at any second. One or the other is usually ok, but man it's the perfect storm when they get into a friendly drinking comp. with each other and the moon is full.

One guy is a fighter, he's like that regardless, but when he's drunk he'll turn on a damned dime as far as fighting someone. Also when he gets really drunk or high or whatever he loses his damned mind. For example (I think he may have done a line that night as well... ) he was blitzed regardless and I saw him pick up a beer. Walk three feet, lose track of his original beer and open another, about three times. He's so drunk he can hardly stand and something in his head is telling him to pound some more beer. He doesn't join us all the time and I'm kind of glad, he doesn't like the places we usually go to anyway.

The other guy is moody, you piss him off he just shuts down, quiet and angry, then blows up later. Usually the thing that sets this guy off is women, he won't hit them, but goddamn he will flip out about them. One time we went to his on-again-off-again-g/f 's apt. and were outside in the car when he punched out a window and cut his hand up. Yay to 4am trips to the hospital.

Me I'm a typical nerd when I'm drunk. I crack a few jokes, act a little more cocky and generally enjoy myself. I don't start shit with anyone and usually everyone is pretty respectful. I don't think once have I had someone just randomly start shit with me.

It's sad because normally both are loyal as hell and pretty ok guys as far as human beings go, but damn. I really can't stand stupid crap when you're out trying to have a good time. I work, I go to school, and can only really go out on the weekend. If you want to cry, stay home and do it, or get blitzed and pass out in a buddies car way too early in the night, those are the only two options for professional drinkers.

nullper said:
Cliffs
*Myself and co worker go to club
*Co-worker is upset about something I know not about
*Angry drunk guy at bar tries to start a fight calls my friend and me gay
*My friend gets upset tries too hard to pick up women
*We get thrown out of club he kicks in a windowpane on a glass door

So I have had a rough week at work and tonight my co-worker calls me and says lets hit this one club, we go and on the way I figure out he just wants to talk about his woman troubles. Which is fine since I am in need of getting drunk and having a nice time staring at the meat market on the dance floor.

We get to the place and my friend Is shall we say, very braggadocios, which is cool for me since he just wants someone to listen to his problems any way. So I am sitting there drinking my yengs and nodding and giving my dr drew advice, when this asshole next to us at the bar (who attempted fights with other patrons) starts complaining that my friend is being too loud. My friend, who drank 5 henesy's while with me, and probably had some more before we went to the place, tells him to shut up.

Asshole calls me and my friend homos. Now being around bounty and tw in general such assaults on my sexual identity have no effect on me (even after 6 yenglings). Not so for my friend however. He starts getting up in the assholes face and I do my best peacemaker bit, which was not very successful. The bartenders notice and needless to say the asshole gets thrown out. My friend starts to fume I can tell, so I switch to water and start making subtle hints that I am tired, which is true.

My friend then declares that his mission is to get some pussy tonight, a claim he has often made before but that resulted in naught in my presence at least. I take it as more bragging and a symptom of whatever woman troubles he is having, my mistake it seems. So later on these two fairly attractive women come and sit next to us a blonde and a red head, I am kind of digging the red head and nudge my friend, who is continuing to brag to me about past conquests, to indicate them. My friend has always been the better conversation starter so I let him do his thing hoping to get him out of his funk and us into a couple of drinking companions.

He talks to them but I can't hear exactly what he’s saying over the music. After a couple minutes I notice by their body language that they aren't interested so I try to rein him in but he won't hear of it so I let him go, 2nd mistake of the evening. My friend keeps "spitting' as he put it and it becomes obvious to anyone looking that this is getting to be a hassle for the two chicks I notice the bartenders talking amongst themselves and one of them comes over to get the ladies attention lighting their cigarettes, starting a conversation etc. Meanwhile one of the club owners and bouncers come over and gingerly let me and my friend know we are being watched.

I don't know if my friend understood what was going on or not but he was not going to be deterred, I start reiterating how tired I am after the rough week we had and that since we came in the same car we should probably leave so we can get to work the next day He says no and starts talking to the women again,

The owner then waves me over and lets me know I should get my friend out of thier or he would. I go back over the bartenders have taken our drinks away and gotten all glasses out of our vicinity and brought the check, I attempt to more forcefully imply that I am tired and need to go home all while trying to control the various emotions I am feeling like anger at my friend, concern for his safety, and embarrassment at the situation.

My friend gets mad at ME though and tells me I am not up to partying, I pay the bill all the while trying to keep with the I am tired line while we are being surrounded by bouncers. Finally I let him know what’s going on and he starts to argue with the club owner but at this point we are heading for the door at least. We get our coats and head out the door. My friend is cussin out everyone including the coat check girl. He turns around as we get to the door flip the double bird and screams "fuck all of you in this place".

I am trying to maintain forward motion. We get out side my friend backward kicks the door and knocks out one of the glass panes half way. I pretend not to notice it and keep walking with him. The owner and bouncers run out. I stop to try to square things; my friend keeps walking, pointless since I got the key to the car. The owner is screaming something about police and flicking a mini maglite on and off. One of the Turkish looking unibrowed bouncers opens his suit jacket to reveal a badge I could not identify. Its at this point time stopped and I found myself thinking "This is the stupidest fucking thing ever I just wanted some beer and to ogle some dance floor tittles".

Time starts my friend keeps walking I hear the club owner talking about his door. The owner asks me where my friend is going; I'm like "nowhere I got the key". The owner decides its not worth it and lets us go, "Thank god" I think "Now I just gotta get my friend home while letting him save some face."

Another part of me is also thinking though "But that fucker got me thrown out of a club cause his immature ass can't tell a chick he’s cool about movin in with her. I could get a DUI outta this shit and lose my job, fuck him." So I take him home and talk him out of going to another bar. I used the "I was tired" line again, which at this point was true.

I am debating whether or not to go back to the club to offer to pay for the window. I'm also feeling a little bad thinking I should have backed my friend even though I know he was wrong.

blah this was cathartic.

fuck that club owner for getting on your case - your friend is a big boy, you're not responsible for him in any way when it comes to shit like that. now if he's a friend who's like a brother, then you get involved and be damned what happens... bleh, it's just annoying all around...

Last edited:
Instead of implying that you were tired, why didn't you just tell him he needed to stop fucking around cos he was getting both of you in trouble.

if you and a friend are going to go to a club or bar you should plan better on how you are going to get home. Your friend didn’t almost get you a DUI you did.

Don't drink or take a cab.

RadianT- said:
Instead of implying that you were tired, why didn't you just tell him he needed to stop fucking around cos he was getting both of you in trouble.

Because he was drunk and reason does not work, I tried it once when he got in the assholes face and that seemed to make him angrier. So the proper course of action to my mind was to play the party pooper to let him have his pride.

Kelven said:
if you and a friend are going to go to a club or bar you should plan better on how you are going to get home. Your friend didn’t almost get you a DUI you did.

Don't drink or take a cab.

thanks mom

Back