So how obsessed with TW is Lemon? We are gunna find out!

Morbid

Contributor
Veteran X
So I challenge Lemon to not post on TW for one week. I'll do the same.

Yes your bitch ass can post once in this thread to take the challenge.

So... deal or will it devastate you too much?

Look there's Fagstar. Got one of the little Lemon fag members in the thread. Waiting on the rest. :D

Lemon, I give up, you win. I am not fat nor have ever lived in a fucking trailer. But your life is so invested in TW that you are gunna think what you want. I mean YOU have no job or life outside of TW. You are on here 24/7 and that is a fact. Hell I can pull that up if you would like(please ask me to). Or we could just leave it be. It's up to you. You are a bitch though and you'll have to admit it.

:) Please let me point out how you have posted all day every day for the last year at least. I can and will. You have no life son. Go get some pussy.... you need it bad. :lol:

I know this because If I have downtime I post and you are there in a heartbeat to post behind me. TW is your life man... so sad. :(

Is this the thread where you're going to bring the funny or is it that other one.

The ebbs and flows of desire seem natural to me. I try not to be underwhelmed by the lulls or overwhelmed by bouts of hunger. Stay the course. Keep an "even keel." And may the chips fall where they may.

morbid you were kinda cool back a few years ago when you weren't trying to shoulder check people on the internet.

jesus christ how much time have i wasted here... has it been that long since he did the drinking games??

Back