So.....detached retina

minge: if you are bored (and can see enough to watch a movie) take a gander at Brian and Charles.
Goes for anyone that likes Brit humor.

Out of surgery, saying all went well. Took 45 minutes. Bit groggy, was fasting so now breakfast and coffee and heading home. Few days downtime coming up.

...A systemic search was performed on 22 August 2021 through Embase, Medline, and Cochrane Library for publications on ocular manifestations after COVID-19 vaccination. Two case-control studies/retrospective cohort studies, one cross-sectional study, three case series, sixteen case reports, two images, and seven letters were included. Ocular manifestations after receiving COVID-19 vaccines may appear on the eyelid, cornea and ocular surface, retina, uvea, nerve, and vessel. The ocular manifestations occurred up to forty-two days after vaccination, and vaccine-induced immunologic responses may be responsible. Although the incidence rate of ocular symptoms is considerably lower in the vaccinated subjects than in COVID-19 patients, ...

if I were you I'd get my wife to sue.

Last edited:
42 days huh? My last jab was well over a year ago. You have way too much time on your hands, please use some of it to take your meds.

ya, like they did a longitudinal study with the vaxx
even this one seems couched/flawed

Did you know that if you rearrange the letters in "detached retina" you can spell
Insufferable Midget
and other fun stuff?

i've heard that padding on door knobs and table edges will reduce retina related injuries for some

I feel good about a working spine, thanks midxe. You should still kill yourself midxe, but thanks.

ya i mean i still have most if not all things attached thats pretty dope if u think of it

compared 2 like, ppl w/detached stuff

ITT: dumb cunts gonna dumb cunt.

Meanwhile, first check up 24 hours after surgery and everything is going great. One of the many awesome things about Dubai is that the medical care is second to none. Check out this guy's credentials, mostly trained in the USA. He just charged my medical insurance $12,000 for about 90 minutes work...

Chief Medical Officer of Moorfields Eye Hospitals in the UAE since 2018, and a Professor of Ophthalmology at the Mohammed Bin Rashid University Of Medicine and Health Sciences. Holds a certificate in Healthcare Management from Cornell University and has previously served as the President of Medical Staff at American Hospital Dubai. He is American Board Certified in Ophthalmology and is a highly experienced consultant in vitreoretinal diseases and surgery.

He has over 20 years of experience and trained in Georgetown University in Washington, DC and the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas, USA. He then went on to hold the position of Assistant and later Associate Professor and Director of Vitreoretinal Surgery at the Department of Ophthalmology, Jones Eye Institute, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, in the United States.

However, there is one cause for panic...

Spoiler

:lolwut:

Back