[SO] Could you go on living after this?

ArchangelX

Veteran XV
Madonna Badger Tragedy: Fireplace Ashes May Have Started House Fire - The Hollywood Reporter

The fashion industry ad executive lost her three daughters with husband Matthew Badger (with whom she's in divorce proceedings), Lily , 9, and twins, Grace and Sarah, 7, as well as her parents, Lomer and Pauline Johnson, who lived in Southbury, Conn., in the blaze. Badger, the founder of NYC-based Badger & Winters Group, escaped along with a contractor who had been working on the $1.7 million, five-bedroom Victorian home on Long Island Sound

I don't know if I could...all three of my daughters, both of my parents? My wife? On Christmas Day?

Holy Fuck. That has gotta suck azz.

Her name is seriously Madonna Badger? Also sounds like arson to get out of a loveless marriage with kids she resents for ruining her figure and sucking out her soul, so she got rid of them all and collects big on the insurance while running off to sunny Miami with the hunky contractor who I think probably looks like Nathan Fillion.

She did it on purpose. She wanted to be single and free of kids. Parents were there to discredit this theory oh and inheritance

I think if you're a female fashion industry ad exec, you've probably already overcome your emotions years ago and no longer pay any attention to them.

Her name is seriously Madonna Badger? Also sounds like arson to get out of a loveless marriage with kids she resents for ruining her figure and sucking out her soul, so she got rid of them all and collects big on the insurance while running off to sunny Miami with the hunky contractor who I think probably looks like Nathan Fillion.

This. :signed:

:signed:

Back