[So] Bachelor Party

My good friend is getting married pretty soon and we're finalizing details about the party this week. Plan is we go out of town, nice dinner, get drunk, strippers. Nothing too original really...

Anybody got any awesome ideas about some things we can do? (acid is not an option, and most of us are 23-26 so we can't really afford anything over the top)

wear this shirt

human-tree-hangover-t-shirt-profile.png

My good friend is getting married pretty soon and we're finalizing details about the party this week. Plan is we go out of town, nice dinner, get drunk, strippers. Nothing too original really...

Anybody got any awesome ideas about some things we can do? (acid is not an option, and most of us are 23-26 so we can't really afford anything over the top)

Shit!

I had wunted tah come too. :(

:idea: ........ Come drive by Hamilton anna Picoso street.
Ya kin picks up 7,8 young "ho's".....:clap:
Takes dem wit ya. .... all weekend > :sex:

Fergits da strippers... dey cost too much.

i cant help with canada suggestions

unless you want to fly to vegas or AC youre looking at alot of advice from fraggle and mstrike

i cant help with canada suggestions

unless you want to fly to vegas or AC youre looking at alot of advice from fraggle and mstrike

Wasn't necessarily talking about specific places, more of just fun things you guys did that worked out well at bachelor parties/weekends you've been to

how about talking him out of it because getting married before 30 is fucking stupid

As far as money goes he does very well (already owns a house with most of it paid off) so at least that's not an issue

Back