(SO) Americans.........how many people do you know that are in jail?

I know what the fuck it meant to say. The point was that it doesn't say it correctly.

Jailed is the past tense relating to "in Dubai last year", but they put another period of time before that. It's a horribly constructed sentence. That's like watching a show or movie where there is a flash-forward during a flashback.
The world is full of bad grammar, I don't think there's any danger of anyone not understanding what that meant though. :psyduck:

I know what the fuck it meant to say. The point was that it doesn't say it correctly.

Jailed is the past tense relating to "in Dubai last year", but they put another period of time before that. It's a horribly constructed sentence. That's like watching a show or movie where there is a flash-forward during a flashback.

u sound like a really fun person

i know 0

You can say it's 1 in 100 of the general population but that is misleading.

It's more like 7 of 10 from certain populations, 5 of 10 from others and 1 of 10000 from normal middle class America.

sarcastick posts under another name now?

that's more interesting than whatever stupid shit is going on in dubai

and way more interesting than whatever stupid shit mitch posted about

i know 0

You can say it's 1 in 100 of the general population but that is misleading.

It's more like 7 of 10 from certain populations, 5 of 10 from others and 1 of 10000 from normal middle class America.

so what you're saying is that "normal middle class America" is just another term for "women."

Hey... I like women...

1232319442_6kg9rg8.gif

I also have many Dubai slave pen pals. they tell me all about Cruel Master Mitch and his stinging nettles...

What was the point of this thread again?

That America has absolute shit drug laws, but BitchDubai is ok with Dubai having far more severe and draconian ones? That Dubai is trying to have 100% of everyone in prison within a few more years? From admitting you were raped, to poppy seeds, to getting chocolate wasted.

nutella1.jpg

:lol:

Total......fucking........shithole

I also have many Dubai slave pen pals. they tell me all about Cruel Master Mitch and his stinging nettles...
same

the worst is hearing the stories about how mitch forces the youngest of male slaves to dive to bottom of the pool to blow air bubbles underneath mitch while he swims laps nekkid

What was the point of this thread again?

That America has absolute shit drug laws, but BitchDubai is ok with Dubai having far more severe and draconian ones? That Dubai is trying to have 100% of everyone in prison within a few more years? From admitting you were raped, to poppy seeds, to getting chocolate wasted.

nutella1.jpg

:lol:

Total......fucking........shithole

Protip....in order to best establish what the thread is about, read the thread title and the first post. Fuckwit.

but your apparent lack of care for human rights is downright abominable. Either you really are that soulless a husk of a man, or you just go ahead and say that Dubai is wonderful because you're a coward and daren't speak out against the wrongs it (like any country) has.

Is it right? No. Does it affect me? No.

Notice how you prove the above quote correct. Also, your attitude about how it's not right but doesn't affect you is the same kind of attitude people have had and still have that have allowed atrocities throughout history to happen. Gratz.

Back