SlushieZ - let's predict

well fuck.

You're fast man. I ninja'd that shit. . it doesn't even have the message I edited. You quoted and bolded all in that amount of time. .

Are you like. . F5 F5 F5 F5?

It's not like people didn't know who that was. The guy is posting pictures of her and it's been noted multiple times in this thread that they know each other.

Xcursion post your pic agai....

Oh thats right, you haven't, because you're morbidly obese and have not stepped outside of your mothers basement in 6 years.

And by the way, if you wouldn't mount slush you're gay.

You know you are gonna get raped for this one..

Xcursion post your pic agai....

Oh thats right, you haven't, because you're morbidly obese and have not stepped outside of your mothers basement in 6 years.

no way i think all signs definitely point to xcursion being a normal looking well adjusted person irl

It's not like people didn't know who that was. The guy is posting pictures of her and it's been noted multiple times in this thread that they know each other.

Well freaking Xcursion and you are F5'ng this thread so hard I couldn't even edit before he'd quoted me. This thread is surreal. .Lavan in Wonderland or something.

Btw, why is Slushiez a vet and a contributer and I've never seen her post before? Is this some kind of elaborate plan to troll TW?

I don't think she'll be my friend. I'm not sure if she liked that "I'M THE FONZ MUTHAFUCKA" I sent to her inbox.

Back