[Ski/Snowboard]Goggles

Sanchez

Veteran X
Im looking to get back into snowboarding this year (its been 5) and the only thing im missing is a good set of goggles.

Can anyone suggest a set/lense for mostly night riding?
:heart:

I got a pair of Oakleys for snowboarding and I have never ever had goggles that came close. Full vision, no fog, awesome visability. Ill check what the actual model is later.

whats a good lense color for night riding? i realise a dark lense is going to suck, is orange/yellow good? will it fuck my eyes if i ride in the day with them?

thx for the suggestions btw

I like yellow lenses for night and orange/dark for day. If its not snowing or to windy during the day I just use sunglasses.

yeah generally yellow is for night to enhance terrain. For day mine are a nice amber/orange.

ScooBySnaCk said:
yeah generally yellow is for night to enhance terrain. For day mine are a nice amber/orange.
Indeed. Are your goggles the Wisdoms? ive had my eye on a set with the fire lense for daytime riding

And to answer your other question. If you do get a yellow lens goggles try to buy a day lens for it as well...gonna be too bright with the yellows during the day.

thanks for that. I seem to remember borrowing a friend of mines goggles for day and having some terrible pain in my eyes, couldnt remember what lense he had in there.

i bought a cheap pair of carrera's a long time ago and nothing has ever come close to em...

what is a good online store? I used to shop at performancesnowboarding.com but that shit is gone...

My yellow lenses work fine during the day. Your eyes adjust to it, and it all seems fine. Everything is really blue when you take them off though.

Anyways, sunglass are so much better unless its snowing or extremly windy.

Back