Simple Good/Bad Poll: Trump

Overall, is Trump doing more good or more bad for America?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Less bad than Hillary would of done, but more bad than almost any other thieving politician. He is entertaining though.

v96rhphx7jcy.png

cons
not handling NK very diplomatically
not handling charlottesville very diplomatically
more troops in afghanistan
bombing syria based on his daughter's whining
zero swamp draining of any kind

pros
TPP toast (for now...)
illegals are slightly more scared to cross the border
not a whole lot else that I can think of

in general, he is far too petulant. he needs to grow the fuck up and stop being a bitch

cons
not handling NK very diplomatically
not handling charlottesville very diplomatically
more troops in afghanistan
bombing syria based on his daughter's whining
zero swamp draining of any kind

pros
TPP toast (for now...)
illegals are slightly more scared to cross the border
not a whole lot else that I can think of

in general, he is far too petulant. he needs to grow the fuck up and stop being a bitch

U forgot Hillary sanctions on Russia :lol: and the Goldman Sachs cabinet maga!

i think he's done nothing

the radical left and radical right are doing so much bad that its inconceivable at this point

While Trump is initially good for business, as an overall "national wellbeing" outcome, Trump is performing poorly.

I think the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and Syrians able to return home in addition the the fact that very few people are currently being displaced in either country is a pretty big win. MSM won't say much about that for some reason.

While Trump is initially good for business, as an overall "national wellbeing" outcome, Trump is performing poorly.

would you say it's because he got that girl killed in Charlottesville the other day?

or is it because he's a member of the kkk?

or maybe it's because he triggered the msm so hard they had to go all against him 90% of the time.

it's his fucking fault that john McCain is such a cocksucker.

it's all his fucking fault.

I have no problem at all with the way he handled Charlottesville. North Korea, not so sure, pretty high stakes saber rattling, not much different than when Kennedy did it over Cuba. My biggest issue with him is seems like everything he is doing a s knee jerk without any thought. He just makes me very nervous as our leader. I hope he succeeds though

I think he handled Charlottesville well. However, a lot of people in this country want to be coddled and have him only point out certain groups of people doing wrong--cops, white males, white supremacists, anyone who doesn't embrace and enable mental illness (transgenderism), etc.

Back