Sim Racers, what are you playing?

Hey are any of you into this? I have a logitech g27 and play assetto corsa but got bored of it and have no idea how to get dirt games to work with it. I bought a ps3 to play gran turismo and am currently enjoying it. G27 doesn't work with x1. What other games should I get?

Does anyone own the thrustmaster t500rs, worth the $600?

Also very interested in buying a rig, preferably this. Obutto R3Volution Gaming Cockpit | Gaming Cockpit | Gaming Chair - Main Performance PC

Anyone have either of those? Yes I shit poster.

2EA33317A06183B95756A239AE7571E93F47DADC

i wanted the obutto cockpit setup but my gf said she'd disown me

;s

ho ho ho playbook'd

i like racing sometimes but its annoying to have to pull out the wheel and hook that shit up

i thought about getting a playseat challenge compact racing chair but meh, fuck it

ill play some battlefield instead

I've always liked racing games for 10 minutes and then i got bored with 'em.

Since i've recently bought a new video card (GTX 970) i might install some new racing game just for fun i guess.

i wanted the obutto cockpit setup but my gf said she'd disown me

;s

ho ho ho playbook'd

The $400 obutto had been sold out for like 5 yrs. The revolution looks comfy and has tables and shit for ur kb/mouse. Also has some add on for a pilot joystick.

This looks awesome

The oculus rift is out next year, any of you think it will probably be more popular then trip monitors?

i've got the g27

i use it with gran turismo pretty regularly. i've been wanting to start playing rFactor

This looks awesome

The oculus rift is out next year, any of you think it will probably be more popular then trip monitors?

curved super widescreen monitors are going to replace dual/triple monitors within the next couple of years

i feel like the vr headsets are going to need quite a bit more time to get really comfortable and convenient to use

i love nice sim setups like that though. if I was into racing or flying I'd throw down big bucks for a nice setup. having the actual hardware like the flight console/stick/thrust/rudders or the wheel/shifter etc would make it awesome

Edofnor did you by any chance replace the wheel? I think it's too small so I am either considering the t500rs or the chilicoke adapter and a momo wheel for the g27. Just don't know if it worth it.

It's p fun on my desk and a big tv pengo. The oculus rift looks like it's gonna be bad ass for sim racing. Hopefully not too expensive.

I've stuck with the original wheel. It's small, but I think it's still a bit larger than the one on the old DFGT I had.

Back