Sift, Whoever, Telonatron maybe you guys can straighten me out here...

Ultimately what I think this will lead to is public facilities having private bathrooms available for those who have a problem with their kids or themselves being in a bathroom with the opposite or transitioned sex which is not a bad idea.

That is really the only way to not infringe on the rights of others in this matter. I agree with TPK that this is really a female issue, but are their rights less important than others?

To me this isn't necessarily a transgender issue, it is kicking the door open to letting anyone use any bathroom at anytime they want. Whoever said trangendered do not like (some like) the men's room because they get raped in there. So you think inviting those same rapists into the woman's room is a good idea?

A lot of places around here adopted "family bathrooms" that are for children and a parent. It pretty much prevents the issue of a creeper trying to scope out kids.

Tef is trans?
Yep

People are just interested in peeing.

Also this is a female only issue, because guys don't give two shits if a woman dresses like a man and opts to use male facilities. In contrast women are assholes and have a strong desire to cause trouble, because they are awesome at doing that.

Talking about how people are going to pretend to be transgender in order to catch a lackluster peepshow with random old and ugly women in a bathroom is ridiculously farfetched and just a fear reaction and bullshit scenario. They are not going to see anything more in a woman's bathroom than they would outside of it (women use stalls).

It reminds me of the Jewish girl in high school that was deeply offended by the fact that people celebrated Christmas.

Get over yourselves, urinate, and go about minding your own business. If you have a problem with this, piss at home, or search for a bathroom with less people. People need to stop searching for reasons to be offended.

And no, if I had a daughter, I wouldn't give a shit if a transgender wanted to use the same bathroom as her. I wouldn't view that person as any more or less dangerous as a non-transgender. Actually no, in most cases, I would actually view them as less dangerous.

Transgenders have a lot to deal with in terms of public perception. The chances of them causing trouble in a public bathroom are far less in my opinion.

This whole issue just comes from whiny crybaby selfish spoiled brats that don't realize that the live in a human society where we all have to try and get along.

People making serious complaints about this should be forced to shit in medieval parasite infected toilets that cause their intestines to explode so they can get some actual perspective on reality and learn to appreciate their luxurious lives instead of being spoiled assholes and products of post 2000 society of "my feelings matter."

How about this: It bothers me that women can use the same restaurants as me, cus creepy women might use it as a food fetish peep show to watch me eat while masturbating in public to me chewing food.

It's absurd.

Pretty much this.

If only liberals could apply this same "criminals don't follow the rules" mentality to gun control.

I don't understand the pedo argument at all - plenty of gay pedos (hello Catholic Church) out there - so how would this be exploiting anything. Besides how often do you see naked people in the bathroom anyway?!? I really don't understand why people
Give a shit about this at all. Hell, at Ravens games the women's lines are so long they come in and use the men's room all the time

I don't understand the pedo argument at all - plenty of gay pedos (hello Catholic Church) out there

Jewsmedia literally never frames church pederasty this way. It's just "pedophilia", which the commie left lies is not sex-specific even though a pedophile will overwhelmingly target one sex.

If only liberals could apply this same "criminals don't follow the rules" mentality to gun control.
It's too bad that the 2nd Amendment isn't about your right to vote. Then we wouldn't have conservatives trying to make sure ballots don't get into the "wrong" hands.

Where exactly is the peepshow? Are there gloryholes or do they stand on toilets looking over? As far is i know most women close the door to their stalls when doing their business. I dont think there are urinals in womens bathrooms.

isnt there a south park episode from like 2 years ago thats basically this exact conversation

cartman doesnt want to wait in line for the boys room so he says he's transginger (and calls it transginger the entire episode :lol: ) and takes a giant smelly shit in the girls room and they freak out

It's too bad that the 2nd Amendment isn't about your right to vote. Then we wouldn't have conservatives trying to make sure ballots don't get into the "wrong" hands.

Yes, "wrong" hands being defined as people that aren't citizens, vote multiple times, or fake their identity.

But on keeping on this analogy, I know several conservatives who wouldn't mind if it was against the law for black people to have guns. I think it would be liberals who would complain.

Last edited:
Yes, "wrong" hands being defined as people that aren't citizens, vote multiple times, or fake their identity.
These things happen everyday on the streets of Chicago.

It's a good thing we've got Republicans making new laws to make it tougher for people to vote. Like them, I'm against big government (unless someone is trying to participate in the democratic process or looking for a place to urinate).

Solution is easy. Just have 3 seperate bathrooms. All labeled unisex. You just wait to use the commode if all 3 are full...I mean most restaurants are already single bathrooms anyway. I think the big problem is sports arenas. In that case it should just all be one large unisex bathrooms anyway. People will behave if they are in the bathroom with 30-50 other people for the most part. And only people with a penis will be going into a separate isolated urinal facility. The rest will be individual stalls with dividers all the way from the floor to the ceiling.

I think its the easiest way. One bathroom for all. Single payer health care. Single Player Bathrooms.

Unless some lady wants to use the urinal with that female stand up to pee device. The diva?

alienrestroom.jpg

Back