should i get xboxone or ps4

people only play sports video games because theyre a fan of the sport... if the actual sport didnt exist but the video game still did it would be a total failure.

consider this next time you play madden/fifa/etc

Microsoft is the underdog - I always go with the underdog. I like what they have been doing with monthy updates. I've seen ps4 peeps complaining about either lack of updates or the contents of them.

But really, you can't go wrong with either. Cod gets dlc first if that matters to you

people only play sports video games because theyre a fan of the sport... if the actual sport didnt exist but the video game still did it would be a total failure.

consider this next time you play madden/fifa/etc

i honestly have no idea what you're trying to say here

he's saying something like we wouldn't eat at mcdonalds if we didnt get our tastes accustomed there as children

i disagree tho, for the simple fact that happy hasn't played any sports video game in probably his entire life

im saying that sports video games are only fun if you like the original sport. its delusional fun.

i say this for the same reason they do those "the more u knew" commercials :D

im saying that sports video games are only fun if you like the original sport. its delusional fun.

i say this for the same reason they do those "the more u knew" commercials :D

i played NHL 11 (or 10 maybe i forget) having never played hockey

it was a very fun game

2-3 months later i bought skates and a stick and started playing

3-4 years later i am not totally shit and play 2x a week ;)

hope it's not too late for

_wallpaper__glorious_pc_gaming_master_race_by_admiralserenity-d5qvxos.png

edit: this graphic is coincidentally the same resolution of most of your console games before being upscaled. this goes for both ps4 and xbox one.

Back