Shining Path

Sabre

Contributor
Veteran XX
It's a long shot, but wondering if any of the old SP crew still check TW. With all these new MMOs coming out I'm getting the itch to pick one up and I'd like to see if anyone's playing. Hit me up. I'll probably forget to check back here but my Steam name is Saybur.

Crowfall just launched and looks kind of interesting, very similar to Shadowbane. New World launches next month but not really sure what to expect of it. Pretty sure there are others coming soon but don't know shit about them.

I played in shining path.

Remember when sadu pickpocketed some dude so bad he was naked and had to ask the air (sadi was still invis) for his pants back

I played in shining path.

Remember when sadu pickpocketed some dude so bad he was naked and had to ask the air (sadi was still invis) for his pants back

One of my fav pics of all time.

SP here as well. What's up! Haven't seen much of anyone lately. No Sadi, Agno, Hank, etc. I spoke with Surefire a year or so ago. He is still floating around I believe.

I was in New World Alpha. Nothing like SB. I got bored of it quickly. Crowfall looks more interesting, but no time to play right now. :(

One of my fav pics of all time.

SP here as well. What's up! Haven't seen much of anyone lately. No Sadi, Agno, Hank, etc. I spoke with Surefire a year or so ago. He is still floating around I believe.

I was in New World Alpha. Nothing like SB. I got bored of it quickly. Crowfall looks more interesting, but no time to play right now. :(

I browse the site here from time to time.

They let me into SP and I didn't even know what game it was for! :)

Also, many members are on TribalWar's numerous Discord channels.

Also, Sabre, please share an anecdote about Vader, Pepsi or Coke during your time with Imperial Rage.

THANK YOU!

It's a long shot, but wondering if any of the old SP crew still check TW. With all these new MMOs coming out I'm getting the itch to pick one up and I'd like to see if anyone's playing. Hit me up. I'll probably forget to check back here but my Steam name is Saybur.

wazzap my dude..I will add you on steam if I have not already

edit nm we are bud-e's

Back