Sherlock

I've watched all of it a month or two ago. Loved the hell out of it. Everyone who hasn't checked it yet: do so!

I feel like I was the only person who didn't really care for the first season. I'm sure it was just one of those things where I wasn't in the right mood for it though as it certainly wasn't bad. I'll have to try it again and continue on to season 2.

I feel like I was the only person who didn't really care for the first season. I'm sure it was just one of those things where I wasn't in the right mood for it though as it certainly wasn't bad. I'll have to try it again and continue on to season 2.

Yeah I understand.... trust me, season 2 is way better.

I liked the episode with the guy who made people choose which pill to swallow but the rest of the episodes I've seen were kinda boring

they need to make a 3rd season. Even though it wouldn't make any sense. Still...

It's already in the works.

Unfortunately, everyone is thinking it'll be the last, because the final episode is thought to be based on the "His Last Bow" story.

Both seasons are wonderfully done. Sadly each season is 3 shows long. Elementary wishes it could be this good.

Yeah 3 shows... but with no commercials each one is an hour and a half. So think of it as 18 half hour episodes. :shrug:

Back