Seriously guys, are you afraid of babies ?

How do you fit a baby into a tupperware container?

Spoiler

How do you get it out again?

Spoiler

I find it hard to communicate with kids.

Actually, I find it hard to communicate with anyone under the age of 30....

edit: not so much communicating as interacting. obviously communicating with kids is difficult.

I mean, afraid to hold them ? Take care of them ? Be responsible of their littles souls and bodies for a few minutes/hours/days ? When you see a baby will you go and play with it, touch it, take it in your arms ?

I'm curious, if you are "afraid" can you explain why please. I need to know.
Seriously. I have been afraid of kids--especially infants & toddlers--since I was pretty young. I wouldn't even hold my newborn nephew because I was so phobic about it.

I think it stems from the trauma I had gone through when I was younger. I eventually became afraid that any interaction with a infant/child might affect them adversly.

fuck yes i'm afraid of them

i don't want your snot and shit factory spreading its nasty germs all over me

i don't want to hold your kid, i don't think your kid is cute, and please shut your kid up

dropped a premmie on his head the day he came back from the hospital

kid was fine, but i want nothing to do with babies after that shitstorm

Oh god, your niece ... I wanna hug her ! :) She looks so cute.

But kids are a lot more easy to deal with than babies. But still, babies are so cute, it's so heartbreaking when they cry.

That's what I thought.

She is 10 months old. Adorable as all hell. She always calls me dada since she can't say Dennis yet ;[

She's going to be a little hellion though and loves doing stuff that would probably scare the shit out of other little kids =O

Today I put her in a laundry basket and pushed her all around my house and I've never heard her giggle and laugh so hard =]

protip, its not the baby thats the problem, its the bitch thats taking all your child support and spending it on prada and heroin.

jk. i wouldnt know.

Seriously. I have been afraid of kids--especially infants & toddlers--since I was pretty young. I wouldn't even hold my newborn nephew because I was so phobic about it.

I think it stems from the trauma I had gone through when I was younger. I eventually became afraid that any interaction with a infant/child might affect them adversly.

Exactly what I was looking for, being really scared about touching a toddler. Can I ask what kind of trauma ? Dropping the baby ? :confused:

babies are tards.

Sometimes they're still tards when they grow up.

I find it hard to communicate with kids.

Actually, I find it hard to communicate with anyone under the age of 30....

Actually you can say pretty much anything to babies ... Only use a comforting and low voice ...

edit : Matt mon msn fonctionne pas !!!

Afraid?
Nah...I SO fucking glad mine is 23 now.
Those diapers were killing me.

Most of us are nothing more than large kids, anyway.
I love 'em.

After a baby has its first accident in your care you'll be good to go. The red mark they get on their heads will be gone in 3-4 days tops.

people are afraid to hold babies cuz of if they fold a single hair on their head, the parents may sue.

Back