Scamming Amazon and Best Buy

ps: i dont take free shit when a bartender/salesman makes a mistake, i could see myself easily making the same mistakes.

one time at the local bar i paid for a $2 drink with a $20, and the bartender gave me a $10 bill, a $5 bill, and 3 $20 bills (instead of ones). i gave him the money back and he appreciated it so much that he gives me free drinks every time i go and hes there :sunny:

So today after school I had to help my mom shop at Costco, I didn't really care.

Before I go on though, when I got caught stealing in 5th grade, my teachers answer book, she found it and made me goto the teacher with the books, before I entered I was full in tears, I learned a fucking harsh leason in stealing is bad.

So My friend I knew, did this before he grabbed like a cheap ass game say StarCraft for 15 bucks and threw in a 50 dollar game. Now this costco is very stupid, no cameras and they keep the games INSIDE the box, and its an open area.

So I take StarCraft, and Command And Conqueror, put that cd inside starcraft, and this was my first time ever doing this lol. I was so so so fucking scared. Boom gave it to my mom and less to say mission COMPLETE

While I will never do this again because its not worth shittin ur pants over. And I told my mom half way down shes like, oh.. lol I guess a CD Case isn't as bad as some other stuff.

So today after school I had to help my mom shop at Costco, I didn't really care.

Before I go on though, when I got caught stealing in 5th grade, my teachers answer book, she found it and made me goto the teacher with the books, before I entered I was full in tears, I learned a fucking harsh leason in stealing is bad.

So My friend I knew, did this before he grabbed like a cheap ass game say StarCraft for 15 bucks and threw in a 50 dollar game. Now this costco is very stupid, no cameras and they keep the games INSIDE the box, and its an open area.

So I take StarCraft, and Command And Conqueror, put that cd inside starcraft, and this was my first time ever doing this lol. I was so so so fucking scared. Boom gave it to my mom and less to say mission COMPLETE

While I will never do this again because its not worth shittin ur pants over. And I told my mom half way down shes like, oh.. lol I guess a CD Case isn't as bad as some other stuff.

www.improvmasta.org/tw/coolthreadlol.mp3

Several years back. Just as HighDef was coming out, my parents bought a 70" rear projection TV. Was being sold for 2,500 or so, tried to talk them into getting a 55" 1080i, but my dad wanted the biggest TV on earth. It literally stands nearly 6 feet tall. ANYWAY! So my parents are doing payments on the TV. Send the first check in... the place sends is back. This happens another 3 times or so. Place kept sending the money back. So my parents stopped sending checks, and got a free 70" TV!

I was at wendys and I had a coupon for a free frosty shake with the purchase of a baconator

so the guy rings up a frosty (1.99) but I remind him that the coupon is for a frosty shake (3.19).. so he makes me the frosty shake but takes off 3.19 even though he only charged 1.99. So I got a frosty shake AND $1.20.

salad1.jpg

Look into it.

Scam #2:
I ordered COD and Assassin's Creed 2 from BB online via their "Buy 1 get 1 half-off" deal, with in-store pickup. They don't charge you until you actually pick up the game. I picked up COD last week and paid $30. Now I could cancel AC2 and in the end will have paid $30 for 1 game. This isn't so much of a scam because I still paid $30 for no dedicate SERVERS OMGOMG!! and I"m probably going to buy AC2 anyway, but still...

You DO realize, though, that because you placed the order online, and they have your CC info, they can charge you again for the rest of the full priced CoD if you cancel the AC2 order...

My wife and I were at eating at a restaurant, and when the waitress brought us the bill, I noticed that she had not charged me for the drink I had ordered. I mentioned this to her, and she was very surprised that I would bring it up and was thankful. She thanked me a couple more times after I paid the bill, and said that no one had ever done that before.

My friend who works at BB says "LOL This idiot does not realize he has to return COD for STORE CREDIT to cancel AC2, because there on the same receipt and work order. I’ve seen this b4. :p and if COD is opened he could only get store credit for AC2"

Huh? I called and canceled AC2 today, no problem.

One time I ordered wendy's blew right by the pay window and went to the second window and got the food of the person behind me.

I also one time at a bar opened a tab with a $50 AMEX gift card, and left it open ran up the tab, and left. They thought they had my CC :lol:

My wife and I were at eating at a restaurant, and when the waitress brought us the bill, I noticed that she had not charged me for the drink I had ordered. I mentioned this to her, and she was very surprised that I would bring it up and was thankful. She thanked me a couple more times after I paid the bill, and said that no one had ever done that before.

She was trying to give you free shit so you'd leave a better tip

either that or she makes $6.50 an hour and makes mistakes because she doesn't give a fuck if the restaurant gets paid or not

OP reminds me of that kid who posted about stuffing more expensive game CDs into cheaper game boxes at Costco. What douche.

i was at best buy the other week and killed and raped (in that order) one of the store clerks.

Advantage: me.

Back