[SAUSAGEFEST] 9/10/11

No one at sausagefest bickers, it's faggots like nigafool and refried that think they are amusing or something and troll on the internet. If they actually showed their faces at one of these things they wouldn't say a thing to anyone face to face. They'd be huge pussies, just like the rest of the internet trolls are.

No one at sausagefest bickers, it's faggots like nigafool and refried that think they are amusing or something and troll on the internet. If they actually showed their faces at one of these things they wouldn't say a thing to anyone face to face. They'd be huge pussies, just like the rest of the internet trolls are.

Eh, we still flame eachother a bit. There's just plenty of laughter and general faggy light-heartedness to go with it.

Oh, and I fully expect to flame rancher dan a bit if he shows up with a newly acquired lisp.

Eh, we still flame eachother a bit. There's just plenty of laughter and general faggy light-heartedness to go with it.

Oh, and I fully expect to flame rancher dan a bit if he shows up with a newly acquired lisp.

Moker made a goatse out of flowers at my wedding.

Hey Mofo
Pretty sure I saw you chillin in your Hummer at PB around 6pm on Saturday

you were playing some metal and had a pensive look on your face as you gazed out over the waves

what were you thinking about buddy?

:sunny:

Hey Mofo
Pretty sure I saw you chillin in your Hummer at PB around 6pm on Saturday

you were playing some metal and had a pensive look on your face as you gazed out over the waves

what were you thinking about buddy?

:sunny:

I was thinking fuck...there's no surf...and yeah that was me :sunny:

yay!
I totally knew that was you

you're a sexy bitch in person

I shoulda said hi but I was with my girl and didn't want her to get jelly

Back