San Diego Tribers???

fraggle said:
ruWank is an asshole, he played for TEAM NEW YORK betraying his european roots.

also, he was in nyc and didn't hang out with me or bacardi.

You dont live in Israel! You've betrayed Abraham!

ruWank said:
Ok forget that last question where do all the hotties hang out? ;)

not in mexico like killer said, all the fine bitches are downtown at the clubs. Try On Broadway or maybe like Deco's, hell if you go park anywhere downthere you'll see fine bitches just walkin around everywhere

I thought we weren't supposed to bump threads over 10 days old or we get banned, or so I heard ..

TonyElTigre said:
not in mexico like killer said, all the fine bitches are downtown at the clubs. Try On Broadway or maybe like Deco's, hell if you go park anywhere downthere you'll see fine bitches just walkin around everywhere
:signed:

TonyElTigre said:

Maybe it's just us...but we never thought the girls we've seen in line at "On Broadway" were that good looking. Anytime we drive by there thinking we are gunna go we change our mind from seeing the people in line. :shrug:

Personally I'm not a fan of downtown...but I agree that downtown you will see decent girls walking around. Just go down to a bar/restuarant that has a table available in the front outside and just have some drinks and watch the show for a while.

LostDuck said:
Maybe it's just us...but we never thought the girls we've seen in line at "On Broadway" were that good looking. Anytime we drive by there thinking we are gunna go we change our mind from seeing the people in line. :shrug:

Personally I'm not a fan of downtown...but I agree that downtown you will see decent girls walking around. Just go down to a bar/restuarant that has a table available in the front outside and just have some drinks and watch the show for a while.

yeah im not into the whole club vibe that much, but i do always see some good lookin sluts walkin around the gaslamp

edit: ohh and lost duck fine bitches never wait in line duhhh

Back