San Diego Tribers???

Moker said:
whatr you gonna do? walk on the court and watch them piss their pants? ur a fucking twice as tall as me fuck and can play mad bball dawg :blah:
fix0rized

I just got some nice high quality adidas b-ball pants at sports authority for 10 bux, i think they fucked up.

LostDuck said:
Bah...when people give directions (at least ANYONE I talk to) ya say it like this.

Ok...take the 5 to the 163...then take the 8 East until you hit the 15. At the 15 you go north and stay on that until Vegas.

I would never say "take the I-5 to the 163...then take the I-8 East until..."

You don't add the in front of I-5 when you say it. It's susposed to sound like "Take I-94 to I-90 and then take Highway 16 until you get there."

Moker said:
cuz mofo's got plenty of room :sunny:

I mean, walking into the house, expecting to see mofo is one thing, but to wake up to that face hovering over you, as I know mofo would, most likely would cause a heart attack...

Ok I'm here. Where did the sun go? Anyway...BadMoFo where do you live? PM me. Couldn't make the BB game Smurf another time...

ruWank said:
Ok I'm here. Where did the sun go? Anyway...BadMoFo where do you live? PM me. Couldn't make the BB game Smurf another time...
yar, it's a bad time in san diego... i had a drop of water hit me while i was biking today :/

Way to bring the clouds... :p

Actually in San Diego we call this "June gloom" (at least that is what the weather people here always f-ing call it). Basically it is morning clouds which burn off in the afternoon so that you only get about 2-3 hours of sun before the marine layer moves back in.

Back