[SALE] Planetary Annihilation: TITANS

Hellsfury

Veteran XX
Steam Sale [Ends Oct 18th]
Includes Base game and the expansion for $15.

An RTS inspired by the original Total Annihilation .

Ehhhh
I dunno did the first ever live up to itself
I tried playing a few times against ai and it was fucking dumb
Like them sending their commander into my base in the first five minutes and dying dumb

Can I get the expansion for free since I bought the original game when it sucked

You had to have backed the kickstarter.

I own the original, but really it's not as fun as FAF for me. If only it had a flat map option.
The sound is great too.

The main thing better about PA vs FAF is that it's multi-threaded.

So I sit here and wait to see if Ashes of the Singularity will be anything worth playing.

Last edited:
I show a pretty hefty discount on mine due to owning PA, i might try this out, had a good bit of fun with it and a few friends. Lack of unit variety and planet layouts meant almost every game eventually played out the same way though. Its a very simplistic RTS when you get beneath the immediate surface.

The round map looks like it would be disorientating

Ashes of the Singularity, now that looks like a TA clone I'd play.

Yeah, I didn't like the sphere aspect.

Hopefully AoS turns out to be something of a SC successor with multi-threading.
Otherwise, there is always the chance for a new SoaSE.

bleh, what made TA fun was the lack of super units and the ability to counter w/e the other person had. They went too far with SC, bigger isn't better. This just looks like a rush to the end tech and blow up planets game.

Experimentals are awesome though, lol.

Don't really need them depending on the game... If you have naval, just bust out the T3 Destroyers.

wow, so 13 dollars for a patch.... i will not be buying this as this is what the initial game should have been. it is sad though, i had high hopes for the game.

You had to have backed the kickstarter.

I own the original, but really it's not as fun as FAF for me. If only it had a flat map option.
The sound is great too.

The main thing better about PA vs FAF is that it's multi-threaded.

So I sit here and wait to see if Ashes of the Singularity will be anything worth playing.

Im enjoying it

1200+ rolling into enemy base
gbEHeW3.jpg

Back