round robin stage 2 maps: snowblindLT and canyoncrusadeLT (ccd is okay too) -disquss

if you put movada as LO im sure it would have been fine?

Dp your wrong you should take your anus raping so that in time to cum movada can compete with the cg scum that rtcl is.

copa said u used cg so much and its true! the numbers do not lie!! : P

really this is all mephs fault cus if he didnt abandon his team 2 go bbq, we would have played him instead of anemix and had similar results 2 our vampire sub playing for us (maybe not similar, but not as bad as movada)...

meph, u r on probation 4 doin this, as punishment u must play 18 holes of golf w only a putter

i will play with rake if this acceptable

Carl Spackler: He's on his final hole. He's about 455 yards away, he's gonna hit about a 2 iron I think.

Carl Spackler: Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac... It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!

giphy.gif

Map 1 - BastardForge
QjV2HDP.jpg

Map 2 - DayFall
mhrq18S.jpg

Map 3 - DangerousCrossing
E3WqqrJ.jpg

i used cg so much?

I had the most disc kills on every single map by a massive margin except for map #2 and I still had the most disc kills that map

i mean look at map 1 i had more disc kills than my entire team combined

you fuckin retarded copa? proportionally speaking I actually had 1 of the best disc to cg ratio, my total kills were way higher than the others

& lol @ dp agreeing as if it was actually true man you have issues these days dp

Are u a god damn retard? Over 40 cg kills versus a bunch of fucking Retard players like dark piece? Kill yourself Cory

Rtcll has great disc and chain and jade etc. Don't hate the Playa hate the game. He can no cg anytime he wants and own. Maybe his goals do not situate not using cg right now.

Rtcll y do u cg?

maybe he thinks the game is more balanced that way?

that is a good reason imo

i like disc only chasing tho mostly cuz i run the exact same config as snow and its so easy and i find effective to just commit (good 400 dpi mouse, and 0.000167 on both axis, 3+ feet of mousing space)

i just changed my style of play to accommodate it more

dunno y ppl raging or egoing in tribes 2015 but this was not the tribes elite community i was ever part of tw and tribes were always different

i think ppl that came later than me didnt really get a chance to experience this elite A+ pu community the way i did at least so they dont get it

but you all should really stop fukin arguing and trolling each other blatantly about in game stuff especially skill levels

if its personal/political shit on the forum thats entirely different imo

nah we've always had infighting in the elite communities ive been in just not to the extent

also if you arent technically an elite ctf player you are open game to being called a trash ctf player

and until you learn to play the fukin flag better and i see it with my own eyes izza then u r nothing but a killbot and not a CTF player or elite in ctf (tho it was nice that u actually didnt cry too much and tried to cap when i put u as capper the other day)

that doesnt mean you're trash but when you play a game without moving the flag ever + barely getting any kills + ur two cappers cant pull the flag on the ez side of SH despite running the routes perfectly and they get 8-0'd ive played long enough and at a higher level than pretty much any really active poster here including stork

so i have a right to call my team trash in those cases in a joking way or just spam

cuz yall is fukin trash at that point truthfully

especially if there r fukin kids playing low level dumb asperger social politics and trying to blame me solely for the loss or whatever to save face for their own ego points they think the elite ppl they look up to will notice, care about, or remotely take serious

thats just pure psychosis and yet its got a few of you interestingly enough

:popcorn:

basically what im saying is stop blaming one person for an 8-0 team loss

and be more team oriented

a lot of you have these rigid highly specific borderline hardcore autism beliefs about metagame, or stats, or wins, etc, etc

and are very insecure irl and it leaks through into the game in the form of video game egos

plz scrap that and return to playing to be the best player you can be for yourself imo and have fun in the multiplayer team video game

ty

thats p fukin stupid just play to have fun and ull be surprised how much the childhood brainwashing retains ur skill level in any tribes like game

also

there r easy ways to reconfig ur shit for returning ppl to something similar to snows or rtclls (or a hybrid) which are just flat out the pinnacle of good configs to learn to aim with. basically they should be the standard and you should work from there. for ppl committed to high sense jjwtays would be next best.

config is 80% of aim imo

that doesnt mean you're trash but when you play a game without moving the flag ever + barely getting any kills + ur two cappers cant pull the flag on the ez side of SH despite running the routes perfectly and they get 8-0'd ive played long enough and at a higher level than pretty much any really active poster here including stork

:lol:

You know izza is good at LO =)

Elite testing metrics have always been my preferred method for example playing very balanced or slightly stacked teams against each other and seeing if it's a blowout the diagnosing y etc.

Someone shul really do new competitive player reviews like thorin and fettuccine did in 05 as this is a decade reunion year of sorts imo.

I wuld do them if rtcll or someone helped me

Back