round robin stage 2 maps: snowblindLT and canyoncrusadeLT (ccd is okay too) -disquss

Then play your 5 and take ur ass whooping like an adult. Don't like it? Make sure your best 5 can make it on maych date. At least your team would be playing and not this makeshift bullshit. Sitting your own players just so you don't get stomped. R o f l. I thought I was the one with the ego.

massive ego and reading comprehension issues... gfg

I know it doesn't matter because they lost all three maps anyways. That's not my point. My point is that movada showed to the match and got sat for somebody that's not on the team just because DP didn't want to get 8-0'd. That's not what this tourney is about. Rtcll has a stacked team, deal with it. I'm sure he would have played any of his newer players if they had showed. If dp/anemix/dare can show to any pu and get picked, why cut out the guy who can't? There is no logical explanation for this other than DP acting like a faggot.

do u see who is on my team?

u didnt even see teh chat logs of the first map where lost is raging at me, i am defendin my honor cus i wasnt playing as shitty as i usually do, then dare stops and is telling the server that me lost and movada are having a physcological breakdown and anemix is also getting pissed at us...

the subsequent map w movada on our team vs rtcl stacked team would have been over after 3-0 cus lost would go afk and we would further have psychological breakdowns and a 3rd map wouldnt have been possible

movada got to play u idiot, he then got sat for universal sub anemix (vampire) cus movada on probation for having psychological breakdown and we have designated him 4 assignment as well gfg

yall need me i will play next game dear leader dark piece; i cannot control labor day night drinking schedule

we're all gonna die, life is pain etc, who cares tribe game fun game

somehow with you and lost in team chat, i have a feeling movada wasn't the one having the breakdown.

I dont know why you guys say my team is stacked... everyone's best 5 is comparable. I just happened to pick good players that show up a decent amount. I also have depth of players that aren't nearly as good. If it would've been them showing up, I of course would have played them.

Last edited:
He played 1 map before your emotionally unbalanced team had a meltdown and couldn't handle losing. What else do you expect from your roster?

Heh the only person who chat in team chat other than movada and lost was will. :p

Is he emotionally unbalanced?

Sundays is fun pu day a+ really recommended. If elite ppl and long time friends show up enough mass idc if ppl have sperg matches it is better for the game to fit them in imo.

Was really fun games imo and I made a thread about it.

I'd rather play ggz than rigged or obvious blowouts for ego tribes 2015 points and so would anemix etc.

Let's just chill out. Dp and rtcll can replay their match if they want with only roster ppl but I feel like that's against the fraternal values of good time fettuccine gay social club and related game servers

Map 1 - BastardForge
QjV2HDP.jpg

Map 2 - DayFall
mhrq18S.jpg

Map 3 - DangerousCrossing
E3WqqrJ.jpg

i used cg so much?

I had the most disc kills on every single map by a massive margin except for map #2 and I still had the most disc kills that map

i mean look at map 1 i had more disc kills than my entire team combined

you fuckin retarded copa? proportionally speaking I actually had 1 of the best disc to cg ratio, my total kills were way higher than the others

& lol @ dp agreeing as if it was actually true man you have issues these days dp

Last edited:
copa said u used cg so much and its true! the numbers do not lie!! : P

heres the bottom line

i will 100% of the time, never in doubt, sit someone (movada) that will effectively ruin the game for 9 other people... thats not selfish, that is unselfish, it is looking out for the best interests of everyone, this is 2015 ego draft, i will not participate and be 0wn3d by stacked teams

if movada played the other 2 maps, it would have been 8-0 8-0 and over within 7 minutes.... would that have been fun for anyone, or worth it? nope... i know the times in pus when bogan picked a daggered team or an idiot capt picks like a retard (even sometimes me), and im on the winning team, it is not fun being up 6-0 5 mins in to the game.

really this is all mephs fault cus if he didnt abandon his team 2 go bbq, we would have played him instead of anemix and had similar results 2 our vampire sub playing for us (maybe not similar, but not as bad as movada)...

meph, u r on probation 4 doin this, as punishment u must play 18 holes of golf w only a putter

Back