Roe v Wade set to be overruled by SCOTUS

Check the law?
I think it's completely up to the woman.
no conditions
not doctors, courts,,,,
the woman

I can't find the image of the woman protesting RvW
with 'Not a Baby' written on her bulging pregnant body

Last edited:
The amount of pepole in this thread who have been living under a rock for the last half a century is astounding.

These demon cunts, kikes, leftists, whatever name you want to use, have been pushing for late-term abortions since fucking forever.

"It's a woman's body, so it's her right to choose!" I mean, what does anyone think that means? She can only choose within a narrow window? These are the psychopaths that the useful idiot liberals (a lot in this thread obviously) are supporting.

If you're okay with stabbing a a thriving baby in the womb with a needle and HOPEFULLY killing it so it doesn't cry when its yanked out of the cunt's body, then keep voting for people on the left.

The amount of pepole in this thread who have been living under a rock for the last half a century is astounding.

These demon cunts, kikes, leftists, whatever name you want to use, have been pushing for late-term abortions since fucking forever.

"It's a woman's body, so it's her right to choose!" I mean, what does anyone think that means? She can only choose within a narrow window? These are the psychopaths that the useful idiot liberals (a lot in this thread obviously) are supporting.

If you're okay with stabbing a a thriving baby in the womb with a needle and HOPEFULLY killing it so it doesn't cry when its yanked out of the cunt's body, then keep voting for people on the left.

I'm going to play some CoD with the nickname DemonCunt.

I think people should read about how that late of a term abortion is actually performed.
Fortunately I don't need to subject myself to that because I know it's wrong already.

Well of course
Perfect fit

Satanic Temple opens abortion clinic where patients undergo 'religious ritual' before pregnancy termination

The Satanic Temple has created a telehealth abortion clinic in New Mexico called "Samuel Alito's Mom's Satanic Abortion Clinic" that will provide abortion inducing drugs to anyone who completes their Satanic religious ritual, a health screening, and a virtual appointment.

According to the clinic's website, "Samuel Alito's Mom's Satanic Abortion Clinic is an online clinic that provides religious medication abortion care. The clinic provides abortion medication via mail to those in New Mexico who wish to perform The Satanic Temple's Religious Abortion Ritual.'

..Malcolm Jarry, the cofounder of the Satanic Temple, said they named the abortion site after Justice Samuel Alito's mother because, "In 1950, Samuel Alito’s mother did not have options, and look what happened."

original_SatanicTemple.jpg

lmao satan's sitting on the toilet u kno he's going 2 make that kid wait forever and then not flush b4 the kid uses it

that's the sort of ppl who get in2 that satan's temple shit and let me tell u wat, that kind of unflushed toilet bowl of loose stool w/ the fking undigested romaine floating around is way more ruder than knocking on sum1's front door 2 politely share some very exciting news about our lord and savior jesus christ of nazareth

no, he's unspooling a roll of toilet paper b/c he also uses the entire goddamed roll and stuffs the bowl full b4 proceeding 2 not flush it (he knos it's going 2 clog and overflow on the shoes of who comes next)

after he leaves (w/o washing his hands) he's going 2 break the handle on the slurpee machine, leaving slurpee running onto the floor

verily i say unto thee

boombers turned the world in2 an overstuffed toilet bowl full of diarrhea and they didn't flush it and they used all the tp

IIRC, they don't just "stab a a thriving baby in the womb," they suck its brains out and dismember it. Also, thriving babies don't have a womb yet

TMYK

Just for the record how many children do u have virginduz?

Back