Rocket League video...

EagleScream

Veteran X
Loud (chewbacca from starwars mixed in with a latin american sportscaster calling a goal) amusing commentary with an evil laugh mixed in, oh yeah and some decent goals.

JV0VgD7.gif

im playing games :roller:

every time i see these fucking threads i tell myself to put up some of my own RL clips because EagleScream makes the game look fucking terrible

tonight i'm actually doing it...upload comin soon

featuring both Ztir and Esteban_Villa (aka SPN) of TW fame in the hoops clips and the penultimate goal clip respectively

some of these are really recent and some are from like 6 months ago

enjoy?! :D

featuring both Ztir and Esteban_Villa (aka SPN) of TW fame in the hoops clips and the penultimate goal clip respectively

some of these are really recent and some are from like 6 months ago

enjoy?! :D

Damn it Coombz, I hate watching your videos. They always remind me how bad I actually am at that game.

How do you get matched against total scrubs like that? I only play on PS4 (of course there is cross play) and I am not good but I only get matched against really good players. Where are these players who leave the D wide open?

How do you get matched against total scrubs like that? I only play on PS4 (of course there is cross play) and I am not good but I only get matched against really good players. Where are these players who leave the D wide open?

the matchmaking is pretty solid I think, tends to put you against people at about your level - that's why Eaglescream is scoring on special olympics rejects

the matchmaking is pretty solid I think, tends to put you against people at about your level - that's why Eaglescream is scoring on special olympics rejects
we'll see who's laughing when he signs his six figure e-sports contract

jesus christ. I mean everyone has to start somewhere I guess, but you might want to rethink the "obnoxious as fuck" persona thing

Back