RIP Titus Pullo

The way Titus would fight, it would be good to fight along side him, but it would be annoying to lead him. One thing they got right was how Lucius would kind of see him as a simple minded little brother when they'd go around looking for the golden eagle after his difficult conduct on the field.

The way Titus would fight, it would be good to fight along side him, but it would be annoying to lead him. One thing they got right was how Lucius would kind of see him as a simple minded little brother when they'd go around looking for the golden eagle after his difficult conduct on the field.

He was by far my favorite character in the show. Marc Anthony was a close second, but he lost a bit of ground when he ended up in egypt.

He was by far my favorite character in the show. Marc Anthony was a close second, but he lost a bit of ground when he ended up in egypt.

mckidd, stevenson, and purefoy as antony was perfect casting

when pullo takes the aventide back by biting out memeo's tongue and chucking the axe into homeboy's chest after silently smiling to memeo's terms holy FUCK

mckidd, stevenson, and purefoy as antony was perfect casting

when pullo takes the aventide back by biting out memeo's tongue and chucking the axe into homeboy's chest after silently smiling to memeo's terms holy FUCK

I hated Tobias Menzies as Brutus. He just comes off as a whiny little bitch in just about everything he does. He has a face only a ferret would love.

see i like menzies but yeah maybe not the best brutus

but antony saying BRUTUS ME OLD COCK when he sees him will never get old

Stevenson was also a pretty good Blackbeard.

But, he'll forever be remembered for THIRTEEN! in my books.

The greatest Bro-Code moment depicted on screen. (shut up, the air is just really dry in here).

Rewatching Rome, it reminds me that Lucius Vorenus was seemingly always wrong about everything and Pullo was always right, if for the wrong reasons.

Hey, let's go after that cart! Save the Girl!
No, we're on a mission.
But she could die!
No matter, not our priority.

Back