RIP Ray Liotta

200w.gif

Rumor is he was still smoking, after doing the ad for that. Smoked from age 12-67.. ..55 years of cigarettes may or may not have had something to do with it. RIP
haha nice try

we all know it was the covid vaccine and also immigrants probably

haha nice try

we all know it was the covid vaccine and also immigrants probably

I get you're being funny, but please don't mistake me for being judgy. I'm just saying that the tabloids said that he smoked through his chanitx ad, and kept smoking after. Nobody, not smokers, not drug users (Taylor Hawkins) nobody deserves to die young, and 67 is young. I'm just saying that smoking might have been a contributing factor. "Died in his sleep" is really vague.

I loved him in Good Fellas, I thought he was a great villain in Turbulence (1997) if anyone saw that. We are all poorer now that he's gone.

Rumor is he was still smoking, after doing the ad for that. Smoked from age 12-67.. ..55 years of cigarettes may or may not have had something to do with it. RIP

True. I was just being a smart ass though.

However Chantix got pulled from the market not long ago for causing cancer. That was where muh joke was directed at. It was just a jab at chantix. I doubt that did Liota in.

True. I was just being a smart ass though.

However Chantix got pulled from the market not long ago for causing cancer. That was where muh joke was directed at. It was just a jab at chantix. I doubt that did Liota in.

It took Chantix for me to quit smoking, and that was over 8 years ago. I doubt I would have ever quit without it.

Back