[RIP] Mangina 1985-2008

So committing one of the most selfish acts a person can make is ok to "God" as long as you make your peace with him before you do it? Doubtful.

It is directly stated that the only requirement for eternal salavation is belief in Christ. That is true belief in Christ.

Though now that i think of it, it is mentioned in the bible that the only unforgivable sin is blaspheming the holy spirit. I think thats where most people get the whole suicide=instant hell from.

Pretty sure you got some more reading to do, what would be the point of waiting for the second coming then? Christians could all just mass suicide and save themselves the time.

It's hard to ask for forgivness when your lips are looking like tamale meat 20 yards from where you are standing.

Pretty sure you got some more reading to do, what would be the point of waiting for the second coming then? Christians could all just mass suicide and save themselves the time.

True that I do need to read more. All i said is that from the 4 gospels I have read, suicide is not mentioned.

The thing people fail to realize is that there is more to God's plan on earth then eternal salvation. What he truly wants more then anything is overcoming believers. Believers who obtain a certain level of the holy spirit that they become "like Christ" on Earth. These believers are rewarded with the heavenly feast after Christ's coming for 1000 years while all other believers taste the outer darkness for 1000 years. After this time frame, all believers whether overcomers or regular believers will have eternal salvation.

hey sipher did you knew that a preoccupation with the next world signals an inability to credibly cope with this one

i'm sorry your life sucks and you decided to put faith in to an imaginary friend

Fuck all this God shit. Show me ONE motherfucker who can show me where we are on a MAP and I will be all ears. Until then, blah blah blah blah.

im not sure which group is more annoying

The OMG PRO God Group

or

The OMG THERE IS NO God Group

how about all of u shut the fuck up?

hey sipher did you knew that a preoccupation with the next world signals an inability to credibly cope with this one

i'm sorry your life sucks and you decided to put faith in to an imaginary friend

Maybe I am delusional, but my faith is one thing that has saved me from Mangina's fate.

Respect for those who have battled themselves out of depression, but I don't understand the vitriol for someone who got to a point where he took his own life. I feel like if there were two buttons in front of him, one that was labeled 'Suicide' and the other labeled 'Happy Life' he would choose the life button. None of us that are reading this have committed suicide, how can we judge what has put a person at that point? I also feel that the most immediate event in his life that lead to it is mostly irrelevant.

Maybe I am delusional, but my faith is one thing that has saved me from Mangina's fate.
All you need is faith in one thing - yourself. Outside of that, anything else is a rickety fucking crutch just waiting to fall out from under you and leave you reaching for the smokewagon.

Naptown I was once like you a self proclaimed atheist. I am glad that I eventually found God, and I earnestly hope that the same thing happens to you one day. I pray that it will happen.

Back