Removing tile backsplash

You just somehow got soy stuck to your name like a cumshot in a seedy massage parlor. It might wear off. What do I know. Make a new thread pleading your case to help dispel the myth. That will be fun ;)

Where the hell are the pics soy cuck noodle arms?
Maybe when the new tile is up.

It is funny though how doing one thing makes all of the other stuff we're putting look like shit. We need to do the cabinets this summer and then do something about the counters.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

beat the shit out of one tile, don't stress about which one just pick one and beat the shit out of it.
once its out of the way you can get to the edges of the abutting tiles and pop them off just like you did before.

afterwards you can patch up the drywall, assuming your noodle arms were able to damage them

Maybe when the new tile is up.

It is funny though how doing one thing makes all of the other stuff we're putting look like shit. We need to do the cabinets this summer and then do something about the counters.

so wait

you're doing the backsplash now......... and then you're gonna do cabinets and counters after? lol

so wait

you're doing the backsplash now......... and then you're gonna do cabinets and counters after? lol
We're not going to do the counters, what we have is fine we just dont like the color. The cabinets are good wood, we will just refinish them; we don't need to tear them down.

We will probably only be in the house for a couple more years and we're nearing a plataue on roi

Right now, there is a guy working meticulously with a Dremel. His legs are crossed. Tile by tile. Soy latte sip by soy latte sip.

Meanwhile, upstairs his wife is getting her puss pounded by a drywall guy from down the street who got his work done in an hour and has plenty of time to service the man-starved bitches from around the hood.

I'll be adding some structural hot mud to this old mule for sure

Took 2 pictures, gosh that was difficult.
f17ab596061d49a64b317d7d518384e9.jpg
8d8f7d9e343d36a75ebaa119bfec73f7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back