[RELEASE]Panzer AutoAim Cheat Detection

After testing on multiple servers, it has been determined that the latest version of Dreamer's cheat detection merely kills servers. It does not detect cheaters. Also, the program came with no documentation or explanation on implementation or possible solutions to the problems caused by the program.

Well, that's one way of stopping cheaters, if there are no servers then no one can cheat.

I have been playing CS for 4 years, having a cheat free game for even a week was luxury. Remember this, there will always be cheats, and there are always ways to stop these cheats. There is abosultey no reason to flame an anti-cheat release at all. You discourage not only the person that released it, but anyone who wants to continue on the project! All the greatest anti-cheat software for CS (CD, UA, PB) had to iterate their releases on a regular basis.

TheDreamer = god.

Oh I forgot to mention to Dreamer, there is no reason to work with other ppl on this project, the man who made Cheating Death (one of the best anti-cheat programs for CS) had been working on his own for a long time until he gave his code to the United Admins.

Last edited:
StyeL said:
After testing on multiple servers, it has been determined that the latest version of Dreamer's cheat detection merely kills servers. It does not detect cheaters. Also, the program came with no documentation or explanation on implementation or possible solutions to the problems caused by the program.
You sir, are an idiot.

StyeL said:

It would help if you obtained the release from the source. If you did, you would have gotten sparse instructions and been informed that it was at-most a beta release.

for what its worth.

i play TV alot. i play well and usually in the top-tier servers on the west coast.

i play with a hi end machine and the latest graphics card.

i have frankly never seen anyone that seemed to be cheating to me. when sniped consistently or MA'd its never been from someone who wasnt that good in T2 and T1 and could do the same.

u guys are tripping imo.

-A- ...Lost? said:
for what its worth.

i play TV alot. i play well and usually in the top-tier servers on the west coast.

i have frankly never seen anyone that seemed to be cheating to me. when sniped consistently or MA'd its never been from someone who wasnt that good in T2 and T1 and could do the same.

u guys are tripping imo.

first time in TT in awhile?

-A- ...Lost? said:
for what its worth.

u guys are tripping imo.

Uh....can you say ignorant? Watch this informative ch33ting vid to the music of Baywatch, "Cuz I'm always ready! I won't let you out of my sight!!"

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=336246

Last edited:
If he's NoFix, so what?

He provided a anti-cheat program, and gets blasted for it. It's beyond pathetic how some folks have acted in this thread. I don't care what kind of history he has with the tribes community, his work deserves support and thanks. After all, this program has already proved it's worth in "outing" quite a few cheaters already.

TheDreamer - please PM me with the latest version that works with the retail server.

Falhawk said:
it is important to reinforce that thedreamer is nofix.

I can't speak for other admins but our Tribes servers have ran his DOS Patch for the last year flawlessly and we're very happy to see him come back for TV.

Quick Questions!

This guy sez he has this quick fix for this cheat So Why cant you PM him and why did'nt he post a link for this fix?

So WTF is the point of this thread? IMHO this guy is full of S H I T!

T-VET said:
Quick Questions!

This guy sez he has this quick fix for this cheat So.. ..Why did'nt he post a link for this fix?
Only to give haters like you something to do. :roller:

To reduce the cheat/ cheat detection race. If you run a dedicated server, I'm sure he'd give you a link.

Plasmatic said:
Only to give haters like you something to do. :roller:

To reduce the cheat/ cheat detection race. If you run a dedicated server, I'm sure he'd give you a link.

guess u cant read ..... you "CANT" PM HIM!..... DOH!

Last edited:
-A- ...Lost? said:
for what its worth.

u guys are tripping imo.

WOW...when was the last time you visited this forum or even the TWL forums.

Why don't you ask PT or Team Grapple. If you play in the top west coast servers as you say you do just ask asianboy (sp.) how many people are cheating.

It seems obvious you don't play enough.

GrimJack++ said:
I, for one, am very happy.

Why, you may ask.

Three days ago, I was still finding people online using the AA cheat. I'd find a couple a night, and usually scare them off the server by asking pointed questions. :)

Since this thread started, I've seen zero people using the cheat. I've seen some people accused of it, (and been accused myself twice) but spectating them it's obvious they are just good players.

Hell, IMO we should have just lied right out of the box... made up a clan, claimed that we had GUIDs and cheat detection, then banned the fake clan and moved on with our lives. The cheat coders would have written them anyhow, and everyone would have been afraid to use them, for fear of getting banned!

Many thanks to everyone involved, and please keep this thread alive - I want the cheaters to be very afraid, so I want this thread foremost in their minds forever more. :)

here is the thing, you wont see it, the panzer autoaim cheat is a toggle with a seperate file to lockon to enemies. [owned]

gg

Back