Rednecks....how do they fucking work???

I know when I go into a community of rednecks (whites) I wont get killed unlike a community of muslims, blacks or hispanics. There is not a neighborhood of whites in the country I wouldnt fear going into.

Blacks on the other hand, wont go into most neighborhoods filled with blacks for the fear of getting killed. The same with muslims and hispanics.

thats real deep

you scared of going into black communities b/c u might get robbed

ppl in white communities shoot black ppl walking past their street b/c they afraid they might rob them

ppl in white communities see sikh family walking past and call homeland security b/c al-qaeda

ppl in white communities see hispanic standing on corner waiting for his buddy to pick him up and call INS b/c illegal immigrant

ppl in white communities see mosque being built a mile down the road and protest b/c muslims are intolerant

god bless america land of opportunity and equal rights and blind hypocrisy

Last edited:
I can't imagine how shitty it must be to live in a country where you have to fear for your life around people of other races

America #1 lol

also back in merry old england there are indeed white communities where you can get mugged quite happily if you look like you have more than 50p in your pocket or someone is just bored

racial element doesnt really come into it

progress

thats real deep

you scared of going into black communities b/c u might get robbed

ppl in white communities shoot black ppl walking past their street b/c they afraid they might rob them

ppl in white communities see sikh family walking past and call homeland security b/c al-qaeda

ppl in white communities see hispanic standing on corner waiting for his buddy to pick him up and call INS b/c illegal immigrant

ppl in white communities see mosque being built a mile down the road and protest b/c muslims are intolerant

god bless america land of opportunity and equal rights and blind hypocrisy

god bless uk land of caring a lot about another country bc no1 cares about uk

If they are from Indiana the are probably hicks or hillbillies, not rednecks. Rednecks usually refers to deeper south folk who get more sun than the northerners. Somebody doesn't know their geographical stereotypes.

moonshiners-bios-300x300.jpg

seriously, is there anything better than shows with americans on them that have to have subtitles?

best thing ever.

I can't imagine how shitty it must be to live in a country where you have to fear for your life around people of other races

America #1 lol

the british love other races

btw what is wrong with her mouth

this is why everyone hates the british, they sound like retards

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure the attitude she has and the values she is espousing are exactly the same as those of American rednecks.

And as far as redneck vs. hillbilly, I had the idea that hillbillys were the ones from the deep south, that homesteaded in the wollers of West Virginia, Arkansas and Tennessee.

Rednecks to me, are the white residents of rural Oklahoma or Texas, that drive pickups with the little plastic balls hanging from the undercarriage and American flags on each side of the roll-bar (little KC lights on the top)

As far as the bottom rungs of humanity go, I'd rank as follows--from more worthwhile to least:

Hillbillys
Salesmen
Niggers
Rednecks
pre-historic frog shit

MitchDubai
The Garcias

i'd like bitchdubai to come down here for a few days I wouldn't mind dragging him a few miles in my truck

hillbilly is a term for people from the Appalachian mountain region. first used to describe the early Irish settlers in the area.
I am a hillbilly.

Rednecks are not limited by geography. everybody has a little redneck in them.

edit: i am also a redneck, and a Cherokee Indian.

I feel more comfortable around people of my own ethnicity. It's common fucking sense. Just like muslims hang out with muslims, blacks with black, mexican with mexican. Doesn't mean I think i'm going to get knifed if I walk into a muslim community.

As for Tantrix rex, you realise everyone loves the british accent, especially your own fucking people. If you want to pick on a retarded accent look no further than the southern half of your country. I bet NGFM has a proper dumb redneck accent.

the british love other races

The UK... love other races..thats why everyone hates john bull.
The ENGLISH used to love invade everyone...cause they fucking did it.
Now you can be call the mixed race of what was once ENGLAND. Self imposed race war..just like the USA. You think White people want to live blacks and other races that are not their own. Makes a sane man puke.
John bull sailed his boat and brought home the toad.

I like people..as long as they are tourists...I don't want to live with them.
Fuck the modern world fuck multi culturism its gross and makes shit skins.

hillbilly is a term for people from the Appalachian mountain region. first used to describe the early Irish settlers in the area.
I am a hillbilly.

Rednecks are not limited by geography. everybody has a little redneck in them.

edit: i am also a redneck, and a Cherokee Indian.

Pa Kraut here, Mt Union Interior Lands.

Hillbillies are like people from the hills--originally being like southerners in the Appalachian regions--like Tennessee, West Virginia, etc. However being from Ohio, lots of people use it to describe southern Ohioans(its really rural and hilly) and people from other areas nearby like rural Kentucky. Hick is the more broad term for people from extremely rural areas/towns(hick towns), that I think is the most accurate stereotype for uneducated/rural people from Indiana. You could also use the term hoosier, but they take pride in it, so it doesn't work as an insult. I don't even know why I just spent time writing this. :)

Back