[Reddit] PR Gaming Incompetence Goes Viral

yikes.

I don't think he's going to be employed for long

props to penny arcade for pushing it, like it or not the guy was right, kotaku and joystiq and those sites probably were never going to post shit

So a whiny customer gets chewed out and this somehow starts a "shitstorm"?

Care level: 0

p.s. Don't just create a thread with a bunch of links, faggot. Post a story or something.

heh.. i don't get how people get involved with pr and customer service if they can't deal professionally with people complaining. lordy.

heh.. i don't get how people get involved with pr and customer service if they can't deal professionally with people complaining. lordy.

It might have something to do with the favorable reviews of the guys product that are linked from every page talking about the drama.

yeaaahhh I read the first few emails

then realized they were writing huge essays to eachother and were likely both some fatass ugly nerd losers who had nothing better to do than write essays to eachother over $10 and some video game controllers

seriously, this is pathetic

This guy doesn't own the company. He "runs" an SEO called Ocean Distribution that does PR for the actual manufacturer. The product itself seems functional and actually pretty solid.

That said, Paul Christoforo is never going to work in the industry again. The hilarious name dropping likely earned him a top spot on the shitlist of every single person he mentioned.

Just read the cliffs on the Joystiq article.

Cliffs: If you're in PR don't be an utter douchebag.

Back