reddit mods make korea kim look like ghandi

are you implying that they are not tolerant and understanding of your free speech?

say it isnt so

The real problem with reddit is you can't have any real discussion. The most interesting posts always end up locked by mods with the excuse, "you all can't behave yourselves." We know that's a bullshit reason; the real reason they lock threads is they're afraid of people arguing against their agenda. It's obvious and pathetic.

The real problem with reddit is you can't have any real discussion. The most interesting posts always end up locked by mods with the excuse, "you all can't behave yourselves." We know that's a bullshit reason; the real reason they lock threads is they're afraid of people arguing against their agenda. It's obvious and pathetic.

this x a million

Well, we could open up the flood gates pretty easily but I wouldn't want to be a mod full time. People would always push it even with the lax rules we have here because we are all (for the most part) adults.

Fool already said he doesn't want to do it and I can't blame him. But I wouldn't mind beefing the place up. I could keep GD off limits to anyone not original tribes people and make a "Public General Discussion" or some bullshit. whuuuteva

how about open it all up, but give vetxx+ limited mod powers over the noobs (first few weeks/months).

it just sucks that we can't discuss the bell curve on reddit guyse

oh and let's not forget the jews

Reddit even before censorship was bad because of the masses downvoting comments they disagreed with. The censorship just made it worse. At no point was Reddit a good place to discuss anything political or cultural.

I know one liberal who gets 100% of their news from /r/politics and comments. She is distinctively more insane and supporting political violence than other liberals I have known.

Also, the whole reddit culture of rick and morty, boop the snoot, LGBT aesthetics, sensitive funkopop collecting men, polyamory, nerd consumerism ect is just revolting. I saw some low T unhealthy looking fat guy at the airport. He had a lightsaber tattoo on his forearm. I instantly knew he was a reddit person.

Back