Random FB girl message about her ex

Calx

Veteran XV
I just commented on a random FB girl's status and she sends me this wall of text. I don't actually care but wonder what TW would tell the girl since I think I'm supposed to reply? (She's a friend's cousin)

I'm at the library trying to study but I just can't stop thinking

In the beginning of February I decided to contact this guy named Justin whom I haven't seen for 12 years.. We decided to go to a bar and drink but he brought 3 of his guy friends with him We played drinking games and I lost one of them where I had to drink a mixture of vodka and beer I was pretty buzzed and I went to the girls bathroom but one of Justin's friends was in there And so I just stood by the door inside the bathroom and I told him I had to go pee but then we ended up making out

After we all went to a kareoke place and then I kind of sobered up and decided to go home but then I get a missed call from Philip (I don't remember how I got his number but I think I was asking one of his friends for his number but he gave me philip's instead) He was probably wondering if I got home safe We talked on the phone and texted and stuff for a few days

Justin got really pissed off and called me bad names land said I didn't bring my friends so you could hook up And apparently Justin liked me but I didn't give him a chance So Philip and Justin aren't friends anymore

I never had to initiate a text
And on Valentine's day philip asked me to go have dinner with him We went to dinner and then we couldn't decide what to do so we just went back to his place and stuff happened

We used to talk on the phone for a while and he used to always be the one to initiate texts

Then there was this period where I didn't see him for 3 weeks but he would text me every two days and we went out to dinner again and then the texts would stop and he wouldn't pick up my phone calls but he would return my calls

And then there was one day when I blew him off and he acted strange He called me and asked me where I was going because I told him I couldn't go meet up with him and then I told him I was going to the beach and then he said okay drive safe I'll text you and right when I hung up, he texted me which I thought was weird because he majorly lags on responding to texts

And then another week I showed up to his place buzzed and we had a talk And he asked me if I wanted to make it official but I didn't answer that question because after that I asked him what we were and he said good friends? and so I said friends dont do this and when I left his place, we left on good terms.. Kissed me good night, etc

After that incident, he's been ignoring my texts and phone calls So I asked him why he's been ignoring me and he said he's been busy with work (he's a marine)

But when I called him a week ago, he called me back and I asked him if we could meet sometime that week and he said maybe Thursday so I told him I would call him on thursday and when I did, he didn't pick up nor did he respond to my texts

Now he doesnt bother picking up or responding When he knows that I'm hurting I got really drunk the other night and drunk texted and called and said some shit And totally ignored me again

I waited a few days before trying and he still didn't pick up so last night I sent him a text saying hi Philip forget the shit I said last week, can we make up now? :) No response All I do is cry and I want an explanation but he won't even talk to me

I don't know what to do
My heart hurts so much :(
I miss him

Thanks for reading this

pic for tw (i deliver, except she's not pretty)
Spoiler

Last edited:
she's not crazy

she's just stupid, and a woman

they all act/think like this, most of them just mask it very well. also some of them are less stupid and can figure this shit out themselves

i can't believe i read all that

bitch should know that if she calls up some dude she hasn't seen in 12 years and they go drinking he probably thinks they're gonna hook up

then she makes out with one of his bros and plays games with him afterwards and wonders why he's hot/cold about the whole thing

unfriend her without replying

don't post any more threads like this

You want the cliffs to what you should do?

"I never had to initiate a text"

That right there says she's used to having guys hit on her all the time and she likes it and she doesn't know what to do.

Also I'm amused her cover-up for "We fucked" is "Stuff happened".

Back