[PS4] PlayStation Meeting is today

Who wants to keep multiple consoles around when you're forking out $500+ for a new one, which can CLEARLY play old games but the money-sucking faggots at Sony can't make you pay for that feature so they disable it.

Fair enough, though I'm most likely not gonna throw my PS3 out if/when I get a PS4. In fact I still have old consoles dating back to my Dreamcast stashed somewhere.
Which brings me to another question. How often do you even bust out your old games from old consoles to play again anyway? They're allowing the ability to buy classic games that you haven't played before, so that's not much of an issue. But games that you have already done? I haven't felt the desire to play Assassin's Creed 2 again since I finished it like two years ago... And there's always a new racing game or beat-em up game in the pipelines to replace the one you used to play.

this guy is way too cool for that room.

always gotta be a cockblocker in the nerd midst.

the metrosexuality of game developers is getting on my fucking nerves

rip gabe newell and john carmack nerd virgin look

lol yeah, this fucking activision guy, you can tell he's never even played an activision game in his life, he lives in his corner office and shuns nerds all day, making way too much money for nothing.

lol activision. who's next, hirez? lol

Last edited:
xkqff954n8tz.jpg

515031010_7ab58c4c4d_b.jpg

Back