[PS4] PlayStation Meeting is today

Surge

Veteran X
PlayStation 4 Video - PlayStation Meeting LIVE! | GameTrailers

Coverage from the 2013 PlayStation Meeting begins LIVE at 5pm ET / 2pm PT from New York as GTTV's Geoff Keighley sits down with industry insiders Adam Sessler, Andy McNamara, Stephen Totilo, and Jeff Gerstmann to get the inside scoop and up-to-the-minute rumors surrounding Sony's presentation. Then, we take you inside The Hammerstein Ballroom in Manhattan for LIVE coverage of the event where all of your PlayStation questions are set to be answered. During the presentation on our special hub page, you can track trending topics and interact with the GT staff via Twitter by submitting your comments, questions, and reactions using the hashtag #GTLivePS4. We'll respond directly to users throughout the event so keep those questions coming!

It seems like it will be hard to drum up any excitement for the new consoles. New for the sake of new.

I wonder what new and exciting ways they'll find to alienate their fans this time!

they will surely make some great rpgs for this one, they've definitely learned their lesson....

I doubt I will even bother with the new console generation unless the new Xbox does some heretofore unknown home theater magic like beam the video directly into my optic nerve while giving me a blowjob or something.

I doubt I will even bother with the new console generation unless the new Xbox does some heretofore unknown home theater magic like beam the video directly into my optic nerve while giving me a blowjob or something.

Service pack 1.

Maybe a new non-Halo color palette.

if the leaked specs are true, video cards are already outdated compared to what is out for pc

that being said, the best thing about these new consoles is that they have 8 gb of ram. that is going to be huge.

Huge meaning still less than PCs, and with RAM so cheap there's really no excuse for it not being more?

did no one appreciate my ridge racer comment

i feel like it was treated unjustly in this thread

giant_enemy_crab_by_ultimagus-d3h8ne8.jpg

FAMOUS BATTLES WHICH ACTUALLY TOOK PLACE IN JAPAN

Actually knowing some info about what's coming out of MS, I am super curious to see what Sony comes out with today.

Back