Proving faith once you cheated

Sensi

Veteran X
So some of you might remember the story regarding my current (possibly ex) girlfriend and the other girl who got me in trouble from a while back. Well to follow up, someone managed to tell my girlfriend that I have been doing things with this girl again, which is completely false. I know shes the one, and since the moment I knew that I changed my ways of being "that guy" that every girl tried to avoid. So because of this, even after a harsh accusation and possiblity of completely fucking up my future I still am trying to prove my faith to her. What could I possibly do? I even offered to try and have a polygraph done and she told me I could manipulate it like I do to her. Wtf? She is working with me as well to figure out a way to prove myself, but we both are drawing blanks. She doesn't want to let me go, but just wants to protect herself from the monster within me that really is not there.

cliffs:

girlfriend thinks im cheating
cheated previously
faithful as i ever could be
must find way to prove faithfulness

halp tw.

So some of you might remember the story regarding my current (possibly ex) girlfriend and the other girl who got me in trouble from a while back. Well to follow up, someone managed to tell my girlfriend that I have been doing things with this girl again, which is completely false. I know shes the one, and since the moment I knew that I changed my ways of being "that guy" that every girl tried to avoid. So because of this, even after a harsh accusation and possiblity of completely fucking up my future I still am trying to prove my faith to her. What could I possibly do? I even offered to try and have a polygraph done and she told me I could manipulate it like I do to her. Wtf? She is working with me as well to figure out a way to prove myself, but we both are drawing blanks. She doesn't want to let me go, but just wants to protect herself from the monster within me that really is not there.

cliffs:

girlfriend thinks im cheating
cheated previously
faithful as i ever could be
must find way to prove faithfulness

halp tw.

Sorry bro, but you're fucked.

Once you cheat and are caught / fess up. That will haunt you forever. She'll never totally trust you again. She'll either question your every move. Check your phone, read your email, follow you, or whatever to ease her mind or she'll bottle it up inside until she either cheats herself or dumps your dumb ass.

Even if you somehow convince her you're faithful, every time this comes up (and it will come up again and again) you'll chip a little bit more of that confidence away.

You've fucked this relationship up. Your best bet for happiness for you and her is to move along and remember the lessons learned here.

I hate to sound like a jackass but this is from personal experience. Once that trust has been broken, it rarely if ever gets rebuilt.

Take her for a death defying spin in your WRX and tell her if she doesn't believe you that you're going to FUCKING DRIVE OFF THAT CLIFF BECAUSE YOU LOVE HER AND WANT HER TO UNDERSTAND OTHERWISE IF YOU CANT HAVE HER NO ONE CAN.

If you can froth at the mouth and bug your eyes out while you scream at the top of your lungs and overrev your engine, it'll have a greater effect.

Otherwise just drive really fast and put an airsoft gun to your head and tell her you're going to blow your brains out going into a corner.

Pg 576, Ho Playbook.

Your relationship is over, you just have to admit it. Arcaas was right, if she's all that and a bucket of chicken then she probably does deserve someone that wont fuck around on her.

You should let her go.

there is nothing you can do to get someone to believe something of yourself. she is going to have to believe it for herself which, might take a while.

gather round kids daddy's going to tell you the story of how he offered to take a polygraph to prove to mommy he wasn't fucking other chicks behind her back (this time)

So some of you might remember the story regarding my current (possibly ex) girlfriend and the other girl who got me in trouble from a while back.

So there you were, just minding your own business and out of nowhere this other girl came and got you in trouble. Damn her anyway.

No admission of wrongdoing in your op, and no contrition. Your gf is right, you are manipulative. Don't be surprised if she kicks you to the curb.

All of these comments are expected. The whole cheating thing is that I didn't know what my true feelings were for her, but they are as real and more serious than it ever could be and I just was a fucking asshole, end of story. She loves me to death, and marriage has already been talked about and it's something we both dont want to throw away and thats why proving this to her is so important. I really am to the point of going to any extreme besides self mutilation or something in that sense to just prove to her that I have not done her wrong since we got back together. There HAS to be a way. I learned from my mistakes the hard way a while ago.

So there you were, just minding your own business and out of nowhere this other girl came and got you in trouble. Damn her anyway.

No admission of wrongdoing in your op, and no contrition. Your gf is right, you are manipulative. Don't be surprised if she kicks you to the curb.

Because there isnt wrong doing this time. And your right, I should say that got MYSELF in trouble. I seriously treat her like an angel. Thats what your not understanding. I came clean about everything I did wrong to her in the past. And since the moment we got back together several months ago there hasnt been ONE thing mentioned of suspicious besides someone telling her this.

All of these comments are expected. The whole cheating thing is that I didn't know what my true feelings were for her, but they are as real and more serious than it ever could be and I just was a fucking asshole, end of story. She loves me to death, and marriage has already been talked about and it's something we both dont want to throw away and thats why proving this to her is so important. I really am to the point of going to any extreme besides self mutilation or something in that sense to just prove to her that I have not done her wrong since we got back together. There HAS to be a way. I learned from my mistakes the hard way a while ago.

seriously though why are you posting here

you know you have no intention of taking any serious advice anyone would post

for example: you are clearly too mentally immature for the word marriage to even be in your vocabulary

i mean seriously, self mutilation

really?

you should spend some time working on yourself because you're clearly a shithead

Back